PDA

View Full Version : Everyone

yamatopdog
04-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi folks,

I think some here might find this interesting and useful. I contacted kearny yamaha this morning to ask him permission to visit his three wheeler museum in kerney Nebraska. He gave me the ok.

Reason being?

Greg ( the owner ) says he has every three wheeler ever made by each manufacturer except for one or two here and there...

I will be spending as many days in nebraska as I need to scan each and every warning label / decal etc. off each machine.

The trip from my home in PA will be over 1000 miles one way.....

What does this mean? That I will have every decal for every three wheeler machine, by every manufacturer ever made available to everyone.......

not just some decals, ALL decals on the machine... every warning decal, EVERYTHING.

Here is the link to his museum......

http://www.3wheeler.org/trikeheaven/index.html

Greg claims that Yamaha has actually contacted him twice and made him an offer to buy all the three wheelers for their musuem in Japan... how cool is that???

freewheel3
04-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Glad you got his OK. It's about time someone got a thorough selection together. Is there any trikesters out there that don't need at least 1 or 2 decals for their rides, if not more? I know I do. Keep us updated.

Maine_Triker
04-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Man that gets me excited!!!!

BIGCRIP28
04-19-2005, 12:59 PM
man, you must have plenty of free time.

Darius1502
04-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Jerod,

You are a smart business man and a great lover of trikes and older bikes.

This is going to be great....I don't care how many pictures you take...I would love to see them all!!

OldSchoolin86
04-19-2005, 01:13 PM
That's no longer his shop. He has a new one with a whole new layout. Here's the shop now. Sounds like a good idea.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=30900&page=1&highlight=kearney

yamatopdog
04-19-2005, 01:46 PM
That's no longer his shop. He has a new one with a whole new layout. Here's the shop now. Sounds like a good idea.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=30900&page=1&highlight=kearney

wow, amazing stuff...

he said he has 20 other trikes in the garage that hes working on besides whats seen in the photos...

RideRed250R
04-19-2005, 01:49 PM
i want a 86R decal kit LOL... good job man,
adam

Muddy200x
04-19-2005, 02:13 PM
WOW! What an awesome score. Should do wonders for your business. Definitely worth the trip. I did notice though, the 85 200x looks like it's missing the warning stickers on the rear plastic. I got them if you need them. I'm only one state away.

yamatopdog
04-19-2005, 02:38 PM
WOW! What an awesome score. Should do wonders for your business. Definitely worth the trip. I did notice though, the 85 200x looks like it's missing the warning stickers on the rear plastic. I got them if you need them. I'm only one state away.

cool! Ill shoot you an email when I get back

Jared

Orangecnty250r
04-21-2005, 12:29 PM
I could nt be anymore excited about this trip you are taking. My tecate cant thank you enough that it will have all the warning, frame, and fork decals. Wish I could tag along . I have to visit that shop someday. Make a list I want to know exactly what the best collection in the world has in it. AWESOME --glad the little hint worked out. You are the MAN!!

Billy Golightly
04-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Man that is great news. Dont know whether he is a computer literate guy or not, but it would be AWESOME to have him here on the forum. He has to be a trike nut to spend all the time and money on those (And turn down offers from Japan to buy them!)