PDA

View Full Version : a story about a peice of crap 125m

hotroddal
04-18-2005, 10:21 PM
om my frined (a fellow board memeber Hondawilly), has a 125m and i whent riding with him one time and he said to me ya wana see what my 125m can do so i said yes, so he brings me on some old trails, he showns me some big arse mud pits he hits it wide open throtle in 3rd gear and right when he enters the whole front end whent under right up to the head light and the thing is still running and then he wheeleis a bit and he gets it back to the surface then it starts floating and one of the rear wheels gets out of the hole and he flips it and it floats back up side down so i geyt of fmy wheeler and help him bring it to dry land and 6 pulles it starts back up so we keep heading down the trail, then we come to another mud puddle, and this one is even deeper than the firts so he heads in in 3rd gear wide open and nails it and this time the water is clear over the seat and tank and kills right in the middle of this puddle, so i help him get it out again we try to star it and unbelievebly it starts right back up after 8 pulls, so then we decide this is enuf mud boggin for today, ( im driving my 200x and i whent around allof these holes), so he takes me to this old mine dump area and climbes one of the bigeest hills ive ever seen in my entire life,but hears the kicker he ran out of power about half way so he hits the brakes on the hill and gently starts to roll down, and all of a sudden the brkes give out(later to find out that the cable brake), and he roles it down the hill 6 times, and his foot got cought in the rear grab bar tosing him with it a few times, so we continue riding after he gets it stared again and after this we decide to go back home and on the way home he got dang takes me to a tar road and whips out 4 donuts on tar with that 125m, whith all 3 tires on the grouns and when he comes out of the donmuts he rides a wheeleie and jerks it up on 1 rear wheel and ride it on 1 rear wheel for abut 10 feet, we did all this on saturday,and today i skool he came with cruches and said his ankle started hurting real bad saturday night, so he whent to the doc first thing sunday morning, he told me he had actuall sprained it so bad that he could put no pressure on it for 6 weeks.so after all this when im riding my 200x i just decide not to get oo crazy on it like him.,so thats my story.

Huffa
04-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Was he mad at the machine or what? Say one thing, it sure held up for him good the way he rode it!

Do us all a favor next time you post a long story.........can you break it up a bit into paragraphs ? I kept reading the same sentence over again and it's hard on my 49 year old eyes. :rolleyes:

mad_max
04-18-2005, 10:53 PM
If he rides it that hard I see why it may become a piece of crap but sounds like it did pretty good considering what it went through!

hotroddal
04-19-2005, 08:51 AM
yes i will break it into paragraphs next time, a pic of it is on i think pg 29 of readers rigs.

Huffa
04-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey, thanks for the paragragh thoughtfulness for the next time. It surley will be easier to read.