PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of 350x finished for now

Preddy05
04-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi, I posted some pictures of the this 86 350x before without the decals on it durring winter and now that we got decals on it i figured i would post some pictures for you guys. Sorry if the pictues arn't the best the sun was really bright and i couldn't see the bike that good. Here are the pictues i hope you like them. in this bike we have around $1800-$1900 Total for the bike and all the parts...my dads friend offered him $3000 for it but he said no. PHEW i would of killed him if he would of sold it. It runs as good as it looks. hope you like it

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Looks Great !!! I might have to think about one of these 350Xs one day. What do you 350X guys like about these better than the 2 stroke racers.

86350xhauler
04-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Dependability. They are totally different from a R but they are still a blast to ride!!!!!!!!

350x'inNY
04-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Looks Great !!! I might have to think about one of these 350Xs one day. What do you 350X guys like about these better than the 2 stroke racers.

I perfer my 350X about 3:1 to my 250R. Just a great trike to ride around on.... strong, dependable and predictable power. However, it might just be that I'm more use to it..... I still had a blast riding my R the other day as theolderfox had my 350X. Still... if I'm heading out to ride by myself, I'll take the X over the R

Bruce

BIGCRIP28
04-18-2005, 06:03 PM
does that rear caliper guard keep your brakes any cleaner?

TravEX
04-18-2005, 06:14 PM
looks great!!!

Preddy05
04-18-2005, 08:58 PM
does that rear caliper guard keep your brakes any cleaner?

Couldn't tell you its my dads bike and he only rides it when its dry out and by the time i hes done riding and the time i get back to the house he has it washed. in the pictures the bike is a little dusty or it would look alot better. :(

Maine_Triker
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
It looks very nice. You should be able to maybe have the headlight guard repaired by putting some metal on the broken part off the grill. Very nice 350X

Preddy05
04-18-2005, 09:53 PM
It looks very nice. You should be able to maybe have the headlight guard repaired by putting some metal on the broken part off the grill. Very nice 350X

Its going to get fixed. After we weld another peice on it going to send it out and get it rechromed.

Huffa
04-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Nice! Something to be real proud of!

I find the 350X front fender mold or rather sculpture I should say very sexy. Am I sicko for finding a fender sexy? :rolleyes:

TrikerR
04-18-2005, 10:23 PM
yes...finding a fender sexy usually means you have deep mental problems, jk lol. but yea, they are one of the best looking front fenders around.

Huffa
04-18-2005, 10:30 PM
yes...finding a fender sexy usually means you have deep mental problems, jk lol. but yea, they are one of the best looking front fenders around.

I knew someone would come back with a statement simular to that. :D

It's that way for a reason though being that it ducts the air onto the front part of the head for coolness. At least that's my theory.

Preddy05
04-19-2005, 08:15 AM
o yeah i forgot to mention the rear mud flap is busted and zip tied back on in the left side of it. We have another mud flap for the bike we got for $75 and its like new just never put it on the bike. You just never know when you might need it because of someone doing something stupid on the bike :D

Huffa
04-19-2005, 09:03 AM
ATC 250

If interested I have a very nice skid plate for $15 + shipping. I don't even have a 350X but found it in at a salvage yard and bought it just because it's in very reasonable shape. I figure with the shape it is in I'll eventually resell it to a member on here. I paid 15 for it myself so I'm not out to make any profit, just to help someone out, that's all.

Here are pictures of it, 1st with it dirty at salvage place then with it all cleaned up. Just a few very,very minor dents (no big deal at all). Not tweaked, cracked or anything.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=33758&highlight=gold+mine

Preddy05
04-19-2005, 04:18 PM
ATC 250

If interested I have a very nice skid plate for $15 + shipping. I don't even have a 350X but found it in at a salvage yard and bought it just because it's in very reasonable shape. I figure with the shape it is in I'll eventually resell it to a member on here. I paid 15 for it myself so I'm not out to make any profit, just to help someone out, that's all.

Here are pictures of it, 1st with it dirty at salvage place then with it all cleaned up. Just a few very,very minor dents (no big deal at all). Not tweaked, cracked or anything.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=33758&highlight=gold+mine

Thats ok the skid plate on the bike is in great shape and i don't need any more parts laying around. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for all the great comments on the bike.