PDA

View Full Version : 200x wiring harness

83185s
04-16-2005, 01:07 PM
well i think i know why my trike wouldnt shut off...there are 3 cut wires not going to antyhing...light green,yellow, and a tan one...also..from my killswitch the big adapter thingy isnt connected to anything..the only thing that is connected is a black wire...do i need a new harness or can i fix these so it works?

Howdy
04-16-2005, 08:20 PM
You should be able to reconnect these wires with no problems. The best advice is to use the wiring diagram (s) we have on the main site. They will tell you what wire goes where.
Howdy

83185s
04-17-2005, 12:28 AM
ok..there is only 1 problem i think..there is a blue and a white wire...do they go to a headlight?? cause there is no place with the cut or not cut wires...thats what i was thinkin was the headlight ...but seeing as how i dont have 1 then i guess id be alright without them..what do you think?? and i think i know y it was revvin really high..1 of my carb bolts wasnt on there causei used it to put the exhaust on..one of the stud holes is evidentally stripped a bit so i put the thing in there and put that nit on..i found another stud with a bolt on it so i put it on the carb and then put a little rubber cement on the boot and carb to make sure..cause i know with an air leak it will keep revvin high like that...so i think those probs are fixed but the wiring is my main prob right now..i will fix it tomarrow..i hope..thanks tho howdy!

83185s
04-17-2005, 06:13 PM
it works..its all good..i spliced the wires..cut off that adapter and connected them..there is 2 tan going to 1 tan and 2 light green going to 1 light green...the yellows match up and the black matches up...the blue and white are for the light i guess but i dont have one so thats cool...