PDA

View Full Version : I Found my Very First Mini-bike! I'm so excited!!

Louis Mielke
04-15-2005, 07:32 AM
I just found my very first mini-bike on today!!!!...Like this is the first motoized bike that my butt ever sat on! My dad bought it and totally redid it for me for christmas when I was 10 and then I was so excited on christmas morning...
Man I sold it at when I was 18 and I've been kicking myself every since but now I found it and I'm going to do my ****est to get it back!!!! I am so excited. I just hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. its in pretty bad shape. I'm not telling anyone where I found it either cause I just have to get it back but I'm so happy. I'd give my left testicle to have that little 5hp briggs * straton no suspension mini back...!!! I'm so excited!!! I feel like I'm 10 again. lol

hotroddal
04-15-2005, 08:46 AM
i feel the same way when i come across a new ride.

Orangecnty250r
04-15-2005, 09:05 AM
I'd do anything to get my first ride back.. I 've thought of restoring one (1983 RM80) but it wouldnt be the same unless it was the one I actually had (long gone sold it 18 years ago) . It sounds like this one was the one you rode Right???

83200e
04-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Thats cool. I had to get rid of my go cart when I was a kid to make room for my 1st 3 wheeler.I would love to get that thing back.Hope you get it!

Louis Mielke
04-15-2005, 08:43 PM
Unfortunatly no. Its not "my" minibike but it is an identical frame. They must be rare because I don't see many like it....well actaully this is the second ever...

I would know "my" minibike right away because the front forks snapped on me after 5 years of riding (I went over the handle bars it was a bad spill for a 15yr old, my face bleed for a day and a night) My father took a thick peice of diamond plate steel and welded the forks back together......one of those distinguishing things...so unless who ever has it last puts new forks on it then I would recognize mine right away.

No this one just the same kinda frame, which is good enough for me. I'm gonna rebuild it exactly the way mine was...maybe even put the diamond plate on too. lol.

I'm very excited...