PDA

View Full Version : Axle, swingarm bearing help,,,,, 350X

86350X
01-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Hi,,, Does anyone know the standar number,,,, (example, 6203LL),,
for the rear axle, front wheel, and swingarm bearings for a 1986350X,,,,, Thanks

86350X
01-28-2003, 09:01 PM
OK, I found the axle bearings,,,,,
front: 63022RS I.D. 15mm O.D. 42mm W. 13
Rear: 69082RS 40 62 12

Anyone got te specs on the swingarm bearings??/

86350X
01-29-2003, 01:14 PM
All I need is the size, so I can look them up, Anyone?

ATCs Reborn
01-29-2003, 01:37 PM
sorry i don't have a size for ya. just wanted to make sure you know the swingarm bearing are needle bearings??? they may be a little harder to find than the axle bearings. if you do find them, please let us know, especially if they're cheaper than hondas aprox. $20 each price.
where are ya gettin the axle bearings? how much? if ya don't mind my askin.
good luck,
steve

86350X
01-29-2003, 06:16 PM
I do know they are needle bearings,,,, I am getting them from a local bearing shop,,,, the fron'ts are 10.00,,,,, I haven't priced the rears yet, Ithink they were like 14.00 last time I did it,,,,,, If I can find the size of the swingarm bearings, I can look them up at work,,, we have a standard parts book that has tons of bearings in it,,,,, there a lot cheaper than most places, So I will let you know,,,, I don't get the axle bearings from work because they are cheaper at the bearing shop,,,,, but the list of needle bearings is quite long and for the most part they were pretty cheap....

ATCs Reborn
01-29-2003, 08:18 PM
figured you already knew, don't feel insulted, was just surprising to see someone matchin up swingarm bearings. that's sweet that you may be able to get the swingarm bearings!!!!!! almost makes me wanna rip my x apart and measure!! LOL not quite.
man, the rear axle bearings are goin out on one of my x's. think maybe i could hook up with ya in a couple weeks (when funds are a little stronger) and pick up a set or 2? be highly highly apreciated!! i priced them at my local bearing shop and they were about the same as honda.
anyone ever tried out the ones the guy sells on ebay? the sealed ones?
peace,
steve

86350X
01-29-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm going to get axle bearings this weekend,,, Ihad already been planning on buying a few extra, just to have on hand,,, If I can get em for ya cheaper, feel free to e-mail me when you need em,,,I'll ship em to ya for what I pay, plus shipping,,,,,,, The bearings on ebay are probably good, I wasgonna go that route, but by the time I paid shipping too, it would have been more than gettingthem locally, I think they inflate the shipping cost quite a bit,,, I cant see it costing more than 3 0r 4 dollrs to sip 2 bearngs :? ,,,,,,, Anyway, I'll let ya know the results of my swingarm bearing search, I am going to the local honda dealer friday to see if they can shed ome light on it,,,