PDA

View Full Version : Looky what I just picked up for $450.00

atczack
04-08-2005, 07:26 PM
I know they are ugly and have miss matched part's on them, but all except for one run's. There is a Yamaha 225, 3 Honda 110's and one of the 110's has a 125 motor in the frame, and a Suzuki 125 trike. Somebody went crazy with the spray can on these trike's but I'm gonna pressure clean them this weekend and see how they clean up. I also got a lot of part's with them. If I count the Yamaha 200 trike I bought a couple of week's ago that's six trike's inside a month! Man, I got to many project's. These trike's are just gonna have to be put in line with the other's. Plus, on the way home from the guy's house I got these from, I saw a blue trike with weed's growing up through the frame in somebody's yard! It looked to be a Honda 110 but I'm not sure. I just made a mental note to go check on it in a couple of week's. :beer

Darius1502
04-08-2005, 07:33 PM
wow....good deal

Orangecnty250r
04-08-2005, 07:39 PM
I dont see to many suzukis. I wonder what a suzuki two stoke racer would of looked like in 85 or 86 had they made one. Cool deal , good luck, you may be able to set a guiness book record for line of personal trikes if you keep going!!!!

Huffa
04-08-2005, 07:43 PM
You buzzard you! Good deal! ...........and then to top it off you see another possible buzz job on the way home! :beer

Billy Golightly
04-08-2005, 08:02 PM
That is a good haul Zack. What kind of shape is the 'Zuke in? Nice deal for sure.

atczack
04-08-2005, 08:10 PM
The Suzuki is in pretty good shape. It has black paint on the fender's. The fender's don't appear to have any crack's in them, I will pressure wash all of them this weekend to see what's hidden underneath the mold and paint. I got them from an old man, like 65 or so, and he let his grandkid's paint them and so forth. He said he painted the Yami 225 for hunting. He got a Kawasaki Mule and he no longer needed the 225 for hunting, and the grand kid's are grown now and don't ride the other trike's. They have been sitting for 2 year's no they all need new fluid's and grease, gas, plug's, cables, thing's like that.

wheelie king
04-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Anything that you'll have cleaned up for sale or trade material at the Dixie Trikefest? :TrikesOwn

Should I bring my 12 or 16 foot trailer? :D

Had to ask................

WK

atczack
04-09-2005, 07:09 AM
I don't know about that. I make it a rule to NEVER get rid of trike's. Quad's and dirtbike's I'll trade out all day long, but I pretty much hang on to the trike's. I did get a lot of extra part's though for 110's, so I might have something you need. I have to sort through it all though.

Rex Karz
04-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I don't know about that. I make it a rule to NEVER get rid of trike's.

It's not a RULE for Me, it just works out that way!