PDA

View Full Version : 200s engine troubleshooting spec. check

NOUSAGI
04-05-2005, 12:44 AM
since no-ones answered the last of my ?s on the X2 mod thread id thought id ask out in the open with a new thread, but for those that did thanks and i still havent got her fired up ......................................NOUSAGI

could some one check this and tell me which ohms setting is correct and whats the bad parts are, i went ahead and did the ohms check for all settings cuase i forgot which ones were the one too use------all wire checks were done w/ the black lead to the motor ground except the ignition coil...............and i did reset the meter every time i did a new check by touching both leads together..........Pete

ATTACHMENT:

84 200s
04-06-2005, 02:19 AM
i have a cd rom factory service manual for 200s and three other honda 3 wheelers on it. it also has wiring diagrams and carb tips etc. it is in PDF format. let me know if ** interested. $10 shipped. email me at pimpcld1@yahoo.com

NOUSAGI
04-06-2005, 01:13 PM
ill do that but give me some time ill send you a email soon as im ready does it have everything troubleshooting, pics, repair, diagrams, step-by-step how-to's?