PDA

View Full Version : What fenders are These??????

Bigbore
04-03-2005, 08:13 PM
What REAR fenders are on the Husky 250 ???? :wondering

twgranger
04-03-2005, 08:16 PM
What do you mean? They would be husky fenders.

Huffa
04-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I didn't even know they made a trike! Thats nice looking. Is that someones that you know?

ScottZJ
04-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Well back in the 80's they made all sorts of custom trikes to race. That pic came from the site and I would have to say, those were custom made for that trike. Too bad there arent more around cuz I love husky engines.

Bigbore
04-05-2005, 09:02 PM
They're not Husky fenders. It was a conversion by Tricky Dicks. I thought is was cool back when the conversion was done and when I saw it here on the site, I thought I'd build one one a 500CR platform. I've got a Husky 500CR conversion 60% done. The frame has been blasted and powder coated white, the swinger is finished. Axle, sproket and brakes soon. The front end is just waiting on the finished triples. I need to find a new NOS tank.

The rear fenders are a small hold-up. I was thinking that the fenders were from a kawi but not sure. They could also be a set of Honda fiberglass 110 fenders???? They've been cut around the airbox side cover. If I can't figure it out I'll pick a set. Any thought would be great.