PDA

View Full Version : Snow!

Jeb
03-29-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm sure you guys in the Northern regions would laugh at this, but we woke up Easter morning to find snow on the ground! It was a total shock to everyone and pretty strange around these parts. I got out on the Z in it (at 7:30 am) and played a little but it was already melting and just too wet. The snow was completely gone by noon.

Wet snow and wet green grass makes for some great power sliding! :p

bigredhead
03-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Northern guy here. :p

It's also fun on pave... until you hit a dry spot !

mx600
03-29-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm sure you guys in the Northern regions would laugh at this, but we woke up Easter morning to find snow on the ground! It was a total shock to everyone and pretty strange around these parts. I got out on the Z in it (at 7:30 am) and played a little but it was already melting and just too wet. The snow was completely gone by noon.

Wet snow and wet green grass makes for some great power sliding! :p

When I was growing up we'd pray for snow so we'd have off from school. We lived on a back road that was the last to be plowed, so we'd take our ytm 200 out and have some fun.

These pix are from probably 1993. I just found them, me and my brother sliding around into snowbanks, etc.

CLICK HERE (http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bf20002/motocross/snowriding_3wheeler2.jpg)

atckowalski
03-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Its weird around here because people are used to the snow.For instance, I could still drive my truck on the lakes yet there are kids in town roller blading without jackets on, Harley's driving around and the Dairy Queen is open. It was almost 40 degees yesterday, which is uncommon this time of the year.I'm sure you Canadians know what I mean.I actually took my street bike out last week.It sure made wierd sounds driving on snow. :D
I bet it is pretty toasty in Texas today :cool:

twgranger
03-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I remember when i moved to texas a while ago the first day i got their it was snowing. That is amazing you got snow on easter. It was nice where i live now.

83185s
03-29-2005, 01:36 PM
snow at the end of march?? its 65 degrees out right now!! lol..i live in indiana tho ...and i agree with you mx600..pray for snow to get out of school..i also live on a backroad that hardly ever gets plowed..unless one of the armers does it...i think we are done for snow now tho...i cant wait to get one of these machines runnin tho so i can go have some fun

dooner17
03-29-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah i'm in canada and we still drive the wheelers on lakes, and i have my street bike out.

Oldshell4481
03-29-2005, 05:19 PM
lol where i am in maine its a steady 40-50 degrees now, and my friend just fell through his pond, so im stayin off the ice on my wheeler