PDA

View Full Version : Going riding

Trikeaholic
03-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Well, the snow is almost all gone, its pretty warm out, so the Lil Holic and I are going to go riding, that is, if my 350X will start! If it does not start, In about an hour I will be editing this post to include a long string of profanity that those under 18 should not read without a parent or guardians permission. :D

350x'inNY
03-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Spray a lil (2 sec) stating fluid in the air box. Will start on 2nd kick! That's what I did for both 350X's when I took those winter pics.

Bruce

Trikeaholic
03-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Here it comes..........&^*^$%$*&*(&%&$&%&*^*((^$%%$$@#@$%&*^*)**(^*&$*

&$^*%$*^&$*%%^*^*%%

I decided to try the 86 200X then, and it ran for 5 seconds and shut off. so here we go again! *(&%^*(&^(&%%#$@##@#%$&*^_&*%^%$&#^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it needs a pro tune up., so I called my guy and got this message on an answering machine "THis is Don, I had to close at noon today, reopen Monday at 8AM" so agan....^%$^##@!#$^$&*(&(((&*(^^*%#$!@@!#$E&^%^%#%$@#

Darius1502
03-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Sorry man... I know how that sucks.

did you try the starter fluid. Put some in the spark plug hole.

Trikeaholic
03-26-2005, 02:20 PM
I tried starting flluid of course! Every good mechanic has some on hand at all times! It stopped running at TF last year after it was raced pretty hard. I also noticed that the decompression cable is broken, but I think it still would start, eh? Its stuff like this that makes me think about a new hobby. I have every trike down right now except for my R and its not being mudded around today or ever! THe T3 wont run (cracked intake boot) and the 175 still needs a swingarm bolt. The Z, well thats a WIP too. I just dont have the time anymore to dink with all these stupid POS's. Maybe a new quad is not such a bad idea........

JUST JOKING!

mbubbac
03-26-2005, 02:22 PM
take them sparkplugs out and make sure they are nice and clean and make sure they are getting a good spark them put em on choke no throttle and kick em mofos over

Trikeaholic
03-26-2005, 02:48 PM
seems to be no spark at all. Not going into town to get one either. While I was down there trying to check spark, changing plugs, I noticed a HUGE HOLE in the frame where it had cracked by the motor mount. Now I need a frame too! AAAARRRRRGGGGGG! Looks like for the time being I am trikeless.

Lots_Of_Nothing
03-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Good Reading.

LOL :p :p :o :D

mymint87
03-26-2005, 02:54 PM
your sons pinger works doesn't it?...nothing turns him on more than daddy watching ................so get your sniveling butt out there

chris200x
03-26-2005, 03:39 PM
AAAAHAHA...Holic you are to much. Makes me feel alot better...Thanks!

mbubbac
03-26-2005, 04:28 PM
hey trikeaholic just take a wire bush clean the **** outa the spark plug put er back in and start it up it should run

83185s
03-26-2005, 04:37 PM
hey holic...ill buy that 350x from ya!! lol..or the 200x! o btw ...are they kept in a heated garage?? it may just be that the 200 is too cold and needs to warm up..thats y it only ran for 5 seconds..o well at least * got good trikes!!..my 185 is never gonna run again..lol..and the m isnt getting spark now..the x bottom end hasnt arrived either so im sol too!!

Trikeaholic
03-26-2005, 05:20 PM
well. I decided to take the old R out for a ride on the roads, what fun that was. Oh well, I guess I have to throw some cabbage at them and see what happens. Now the R fired right up and ran like a champ after sitting in the cold barn all winter, so WTF is the 4 strokes problem??? Thats messed up. The oldest and least expensive machine I have runs like a raped ape, everytime, no matter how long it sits. Crazy...........

Glad you guys enjoyed the rant, it was fun for me too.

350x'inNY
03-27-2005, 03:14 PM
Man..... take some pics of your frame where it's broke. Wanna check my frames for the same.... might have something for you to fix it.

Bruce