PDA

View Full Version : 3 Wheeler POSTERS on weather proof canvas

Orangecnty250r
03-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Well we've been working on the Tecate and Tiger decals at Jared's (speed & Sport) since 11 am eastern time. I'm Still here. When I saw canvas on a roll in the shop I asked him if he could print some stuff I brought up in my binder. Here we have it, He made me a full page tiger ad and atc 250r picture on 10 year weather proof vinyl for my shop. We have and old school team honda picture printing right now. These just have to be cut and grommets added if I want. Will POST the Team honda banner when its done!!!

Also I will post some pics of the decals tommorrow.

While I was out this way took a break today and drove out to an old country kawi dealer lookin for part for the T3 Figured I'm already several hours away from home might as well check out some dealers out here.

NO NOS parts for the T3 But I asked for old three wheeler stuff
But Found
Brand new Maier Screened # plate-Green in package Described it and she searched high and low in the back- The older woman (family owned said" I'm just as happy to see it go as you are to have it" :w00t: :w00t:
Two belt buckles with Tecates on them
Two Tecate T shirts
Answer/Petty number plate Numbers

Awesome day for the collection and treasure hunt

Orangecnty250r
03-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Heres the other one he did for me. On The picture I had, the team Honda was cut off a little so we cropped it. If I had a better copy the resolution could be better. The poster is as good as the copy it comes from. Its really nice!!!!. He said he could do any scan from the 3 wheeler magazines or brochures.

250SX
03-27-2005, 01:16 AM
I have a mint poster of a chick on a 250r. can he make copies? it's pretty big Email me

trikerider2oo7
03-27-2005, 12:34 PM
how much would a copy of the HRC poster be?

Orangecnty250r
03-27-2005, 04:01 PM
He just made these for me. I'm a customer of his and he does custom work on decals for me which hopefully others can benefit from also. The posters look great in my shop hanging up. You'll have to contact him for the poster to set up details
yamjared@ptd.net

twgranger
03-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Heres the other one he did for me. On The picture I had, the team Honda was cut off a little so we cropped it. If I had a better copy the resolution could be better. The poster is as good as the copy it comes from. Its really nice!!!!. He said he could do any scan from the 3 wheeler magazines or brochures.I seen one of those on ebay before.

Orangecnty250r
03-27-2005, 04:14 PM
I seen one of those on ebay before.

We saw it . Its much smaller and on paper not heavy duty weatherproof banner media with grommets. Just in case you want to hang it outside your house in a hurricane.

twgranger
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
We saw it . Its much smaller and on paper not heavy duty weatherproof banner media with grommets. Just in case you want to hang it outside your house in a hurricane.
LOL, it sounds sweet.

Hornetpowerspor
03-27-2005, 11:32 PM
I would like a copy of the chick on the 250r. I saw one of those hanging in a garage where I bought my 350x about 7 years ago. It was sweet!

skippy
03-27-2005, 11:35 PM
i got that one in my garage also.. of the 250r and girl..