PDA

View Full Version : 200m major problem!!

83185s
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
well..when i took off the flywheel because i had accidentally pulled out the electric start bar thing with the gears on it..i put it back together as my diagram from partsfish.com shows...now...i pu tit exaclty back where it was supose to go..and when i hit the button it looks/sounds really bad like the gears are sliding and not catching..untill i let off the button.its like a bad grinding noise..none of the gears are messed up right now thankfully but its very very bad..i will have pics tomarrow..mom finally got a digi cam..i dont got the money for one but she did so we got one..ill get some pics of all the trikes and post them...and ill show * the problem with the 200m...its bad tho..i cant think of y its doing it.,.i put it all back together how it was and it is screwin up...anybody think of the problem before i get the pics to show *??

83185s
03-25-2005, 06:41 PM
no one knows??? wtf..usually people answere right away..lol..i need some help tho people i cant figure out what it is..if * know or have had problems like this please tell me

thefox
03-25-2005, 06:58 PM
I think you are missing one of these...
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/22001029/Images/0892873450.jpg

:D I would take it apart and see if somethings not lining up right of it the gear behind the rotor is not engaging.

83185s
03-25-2005, 07:35 PM
haha ** a smart *****!!! lol..jk..anyway..i went by parts fish's diagram on how to put it back togehter....i put it the exact same ay and it started doing it..like the gears are in place and then when i hit the starter button the come out very soon after it starts goin..everything its together right now and its raining so i cant just go out and see..lol

MTS
03-25-2005, 08:38 PM
haha ** a smart *****!!! lol..jk..anyway..i went by parts fish's diagram on how to put it back togehter....i put it the exact same ay and it started doing it..like the gears are in place and then when i hit the starter button the come out very soon after it starts goin..everything its together right now and its raining so i cant just go out and see..lol
well if the gears are coming off then it aint in right....you absolutely shure you have all the thrust washers in properly? my friend took his apart one and when he put it toghther the c-clip wasnt on all the way, well it fell out and for caught in his stator/flywheel and made a mess..., also do you have the gears in the right way,,,like facing the right way?...

83185s
03-25-2005, 10:00 PM
yes..its all together how the picture shows it...i didnt take off the c clips..they are in the same spots..the thing is they arent falling off the places the go on tho..they are all in place when i open the case back up..

83185s
03-26-2005, 04:32 PM
well..i tried for 3 hours to fix thaty..nothin..anyway..now i got another problem..its getting NO SPARK!! i put a neww/used stator on there because the other was shot..well the stator reads 260 on the multimeter..im thinkin..heck yea thats awesome..thats more than it should get but...it getting nothing..all the wires are hooked up..the switch is on the battery is good..everything..the sprak plug is brand new..ngk dr8es-l...i dunno y its not going but it aint..i tried starting fluid and all..nothing...but i just got an idea and ima go try it..so if you think you know what it could be say speak up please!!

83185s
03-26-2005, 05:51 PM
BAM!! got er runnin boys..my idea worked..evidentally the stator was touchinng the flywheel or somethin..i took all the starter gears out and washers and stuff..put the case back on and bam it worked..but it ran like crap..i took out the plug when it died and it was covered in black..lol..so i put the carb needle 1 more position up...thats the top now..and i havnt tried it yet cause my dad wont help me..hes to busy watching the dam b ball game..and my bro is a pile of **** so he wont help me..anyway..its so dam heavy i cant do it by myself...before my dad helped and it started..now hes bein a dick and wont help...figures too..i think hes against 3 wheelers..he never wanted to ride mine..he always wanted to ride my bros quad...i dunno...anyway..off the family subject...it was runnin the same on choke and off choke so im guessin way to much gas..so i opend the air box and switched that needle up..im hoping its enough..i cant get it to idle yet...its runnin to much like crap...and i can barely get it to rev up..so im hopin those things i did will help..o yea and i put a new plug in this time so it may work better...but i cant tell till somebody gets off there lazy asses and helps me...it only ways * know about 350 pounds..im used to pushing my 225 pound 185..lol..its missing so much its rolly down to that weight..but the m has everything still and its heavy..so its a bit harder to push everytime i hit the gas it locks the back wheels from the compression crap..lol..anyway..it runs barely and im not worried about the starter for now so yea...ima go have fun trying to start it..