PDA

View Full Version : 86 250r

Ryan DeBerry
03-23-2005, 03:59 AM
I was looking and looking for a 250r and found one for sale in Detroit Michigan in the classifieds section. I bought it off of HemiChallenger_71. It's in very nice shape. It also came with another frame, swing arm, forks. So now i have a project i can start on. Im thinkin about doing the black theme that was discussed on another thread. Black frame with black plastics and gray seat. I'll probably start on that sometime this late summer. Im sure you all have seen the pictures that hemichallenger had so I wont bother posting pictures. Thanks

1984kxtTECATE
03-23-2005, 04:04 AM
Chrome, candy red and mettalic black would be the ticket to a sweet paint job.

Red Rider
03-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Chrome, candy red and mettalic black would be the ticket to a sweet paint job.
All you'd need then would be some dubs, and you're ride would be officially "pimped!" :rolleyes:

1984kxtTECATE
03-23-2005, 11:13 PM
All you'd need then would be some dubs, and you're ride would be officially "pimped!" :rolleyes:

No you would need to have a copper paint job or somethin witha lot of mettalic flak in it and dubs with spinners, I hate pretty much any wheel over the size of 17", I said that about the paint scheme because it would really look good, I have it on my project mustang right now and it looks awesome.