PDA

View Full Version : 84 200es big red bought

mike from long island
03-20-2005, 11:50 AM
i bought a 1984 200es big red yestarday.i paid $350 for it. it came with a plow as well. i sold the bike without the plow a few hours later. i am still waiting to find out if i can use the plow on my 85 big red. if not anyone want to buy a plow set up for an 84 big red??? lol i did not even get a chanc eto take a pic. o well bikes come and go next on the list to buy is another 85 250r parts bike just waiting to get back in touch with the seller. later all

trikerider2oo7
03-20-2005, 12:01 PM
hey mike...is there any mods needed done to the bike to make the plow fit?

350x'inNY
03-20-2005, 01:03 PM
i bought a 1984 200es big red yestarday.i paid $350 for it. it came with a plow as well. i sold the bike without the plow a few hours later. i am still waiting to find out if i can use the plow on my 85 big red. if not anyone want to buy a plow set up for an 84 big red??? lol i did not even get a chanc eto take a pic. o well bikes come and go next on the list to buy is another 85 250r parts bike just waiting to get back in touch with the seller. later all

You did take all the brackets off right? The brackets may need to be modified, but I don't see why it wouldn't work on the 250 BR. If not, my Yamahauler 200ERN looks to have some extra brackets under the rear axle for something. :wondering Why'd you go in sell the 200ES? Or did Todd get it for a parts trike?

Bruce

svo58
03-20-2005, 01:37 PM
If they doin't fit your 250,i've got a 200es ,if you want to sell the plow P.M. me with a price.I live on long island and could use a plow for my trike.Let me know ,thanks

mike from long island
03-20-2005, 02:04 PM
i sold the bike to my brother in law.the brackets are still on it. i can get them anytime. i just didnt want to take it all apart and find it needs major modifications. i really wanted to have a plow on my 85 big red. just a little more power then the 200 bigred.plus the damn ex-sheriff across the street from me would see that the are working machines as well as racers/noise makers lol plus i never really see anyone on the board who talks about theirs plows. i have only seen one on ebay. just like anyone else on the board i like to have different attatchments. as for selling it i am going to put it up on ebay today. i am going to start the bid at $250 for the hell of it. see if i can make a few bucks from it. if not i may try to make brackets myself and see. i dont need it that badly now that spring is here lol i sold the bike for $300 to my brother in law.i could have fixed the two small problems and sold it for more but he wanted it. or i should say i talked him into it. that is the four bike i have sold him. the other three were yamahas. he wrecked on all three yamahas too so hopefully he wont hurt himself on a honda sorry stevo!!!!!!!!! later

chris200x
03-20-2005, 02:07 PM
lmao...You would think your brother-in-law has learned to lean by now!!!lol

mike from long island
03-20-2005, 03:27 PM
well i tell you about each accidentand on what bike

first i sold him a 1985 1/2 tri-z. he was going to fast or something up a sand hill and launched the bike in the air. he fell off and landed a few feet from the Z. no damage to bike or rider.then he traded me the tri-z back and money for an 89 banshee. on that same hill a year later the front ball joint let go and the front wheel went under the bike causing it to roll. he blew the sand shark off the rim and bent up he bars i think he was ok again. then i gave him an 86-87 yz125 dirt bike to fix up he was at the track and the throttle stuck and he ate it pretty good. got some good dirt rash lol and now he is on a big red so my hopes are he wont get hurt on a honda lol

trikerider2oo7
03-20-2005, 06:00 PM
lmao...sounds like he needs to stop riding

stevo3176
03-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Maybe I should find a new seller but i get good deals and I have good insurance too!