PDA

View Full Version : has any one ever seen a ...

90nut
03-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Has anyone ever seen or have pictures of a white tecate? I am in need of some new plastic for mine and I have the choice between white or green majier plactic. So if anyone has ever seen one and can say if they look ok or not let me know.

trikezilla
03-17-2005, 08:45 PM
i think it would look swweeeeeeet w/ white! especially if you have a nice frame. it seems to me that white plastics make frame scratches "jump out" more

RideRed250R
03-17-2005, 09:22 PM
white plastics and some nice metalic green paint would make a tecate look darn SEXY! and fast
adam

90nut
03-17-2005, 10:03 PM
I was thinking the same thing! I can get my frame powder coated black for a case of adult beverages. I think it would look pretty darn sweet with white plastics on a black frame. I am also thinking about powder coating the frame but I don't know. I would just have to buy some white powder to do it. I would also have to find someone to paint my tank and headlight gaurd for me. I know there are some people on here who have done some sweet paint work on their plastic.

ATCWRENCH
03-17-2005, 10:08 PM
a friend of mine in town has a factory white 85 tecate and it looks kick ass against the kawasaki green frame