PDA

View Full Version : Turns out my great LSR bearing carrier deal was a bust

BIGKAHUNA
01-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Carrier was in a box marked 250R and turns out its for a 250X/300EX :shock: . Sad part is its the only one DK scratch&dent had and they say they just dont get bearing carriers in much. Said it was the only they had in the store :x . Yet another set back...man here I was all proud I got a LSR carrier cheaper than a stock carrier and BAM! No deal.

skippy
01-25-2003, 10:10 PM
ouch.. that hurts... no returns!

Mike Fort Laud
01-26-2003, 11:17 AM
You know the old saying.If it's to good to be true it probably is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGKAHUNA
01-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Mike they are gonna let me return it for a credit..My logic on the situation is this..I ordered an 85 ATC 250R carrier..and I aint returning an 85 ATC 250R carrier so its there mistake. They were very nice about it...they just dont have the carrier I need. LS H2=300EX, LS H3=85 250R. Back to square one on the carrier...If the project fund can take it I guess I will cough up the $200+ for the correct new carrier (OUCH! ! !) unless someone on this board can tell me where to find a better than stock carrier for less than $200!

dogger
01-26-2003, 08:37 PM
hey big it is there mistake and being such if you request your money back(aka not a credit but cash) they should give it to ya. if it were me I would get my cash back personaly and keep looking.

BIGKAHUNA
01-26-2003, 09:51 PM
hey big it is there mistake and being such if you request your money back(aka not a credit but cash) they should give it to ya. if it were me I would get my cash back personaly and keep looking.

Sorry about that dogger...what I meant was they are gonna credit my debit card back for the part..and I am doing exactly that...seeing whats available at what price and watchin ebay for a deal. I just want a carrier thats better than stock...doesnt have to be the baddest carrier on the market but just needs to be good. Plus anything beats the stock 85 carrier especially when it comes to adjustment.