PDA

View Full Version : Honda US90 Found one, have some ??

Lomax
03-14-2005, 11:48 AM
I was out at my favoritwe riding spot yesterday when I decided I wanted to stop and really look in my freinds uncles old shed. I knew there were a few trikes and a quad in there but I never really knew what. Well In the very back I noticed something green. Thought it was a Kawasaki at first, but then I could see the back of the seat and it said HONDA! It is the first US90 I have ever seen. It is green with metal fenders (another first). Its in really good shape, the only parts that i could see that were missing is the gas tank and the pullstarter, everything else seemed to be there. Can anyone tell me a little bit of information about this thing. I never really was much into the 90's but I have a restored 1969 Honda CT90 trail bike that I think it would go very nicley with.

bigredhead
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
What else was in there?

Lomax
03-14-2005, 11:59 AM
From what I could see, A Kawasaki 250 utility of some type (still not up much on Kawasaki) What was left of a Kawasaki KLT110 (I think), A fairly nice 82 Honda 110, A Honda 185s frame and forks (had suspension front end) and what was either an 81 or 82 185s and then there was a Suzuki LT125 quad. There were about 5 or 6 engine of various sorts laying in there as well. I am cant remember if there was anything else or not, when I seen the 90 I kinda focused in on that.

chris200x
03-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Do a search of the forums. Someone posted some real good info on them a while back.

Lomax
03-14-2005, 03:47 PM
I called over at Vintage motorsports and after talking with him about it I am thinking that its a 70 model (sweet). I am now trying to think of a way to get it without sounding to excited about it, I dont know if the guy knows what he has in there or not.