PDA

View Full Version : how rare is...

MassTrike
03-02-2005, 09:33 AM
well i was just wondering about honda parts that kinda rare, oem parts that it, I found a part to either big red 200s or something along that line its like a toll case or a pouch that looks like it goes in back. Its almost like a storage container. It is used but i was sure if it was rare.

Lomax
03-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I was wondering that about an item that I have. I was digging through all my stuff and found a chrome headlight gaurd for a 185s/200s with front suspension only. Its not like any that I have seen before either, this one bolts to the upper bolt that holds the fork tubes in place and to the bolts that hold the forks on the trike.

ClayW
03-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Many of the Hondaline accessories are hard to come by. However the ones for the 250cc bikes and up are the more rare ones in my book. Assesories for those are tough to come by and expensive to buy on ebay. Post some pics of that chrome headlight guard. Maybe a hard to find one.

Lomax
03-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Here ya go, I was upset when i first located it because it has been painted (all the black that you see on it) but as I started working with it, all the paint did was save the chrome. It has one bad spot (from rollover I figure) but it isnt bent or anything.