PDA

View Full Version : i think i've been fully converted to Honda.

Louis Mielke
03-01-2005, 11:25 PM
I bought a 86 200x the other day, and it has been the first time I've ever gotten to ride a sportier honda trike.
I've riden 90s and big reds.....but the 200x..
Man, this X i bought is a realy pos I mean a real real pos, the brakes are shot, it needs rings, smokes like a train, and the plastics are shot. I have the 85 200x still on the atv lift not finished, so I was like what the hell, I'll ride th 86 into the ground untill the 85 is done then I'll start on the 86. Man...even for a POS, that was the best trike ride I've ever had...I mean, it was like ridding a big pad of butter. not that it slid around or was sloppy...no to the contrary. It was the plushist, most controller ride i've ever had...it was like riding a ...I dunno.....it was just amazing compaired to the yamaha 225s I've been ridding....don't get me wrong I love the 225s, but man the 200x kinda woke me up to what i was missing. I can't wait to get my 250R from florida.....man.. i can't get over it.

I think I'm in love. lol I can understand why Hondas bring the money now.

vartiak15
03-01-2005, 11:35 PM
lets see this beast. glad your a honda man!!!!!!!!!!

Louis Mielke
03-01-2005, 11:49 PM
http://tiger.towson.edu/~lmielk1/image/200x/86/c8_1_b.JPG
http://tiger.towson.edu/~lmielk1/image/200x/86/f7_1_b.JPG
needs a headlight too.

1984kxtTECATE
03-02-2005, 12:09 AM
nothing wrong with Honda at all, they are very dependable, you can run them into the ground and them some, and this is coming from a Kawi man.

Pistonhead
03-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Shes not that bad buddy! I've been riding trashier big reds for years!

Louis Mielke
03-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah. I know she's not that bad....alot of people probably know I'm pretty picky though. I'm kinda, "its gota look as good as it rides". I don't like people telling me I ride a peace of ****. lol *shrug* That and I do alot of work for my buddies. They appriciate that i want everything to look new when I'm done, even machines that aren't my own. Its cool. I'm probably gonna fix the top end and brakes and then ride it untill I'm done with the 85 so i can refurb this one too. The 85s comming along too.