PDA

View Full Version : 110 problems?

1shot
02-28-2005, 12:22 AM
My son's 110 runs decent but has a couple of problems, I'll describe best I can what they are and any input would be greatly appreciated.

It idles irradically, you can adjust it but it don't want to stay anywhere paticular.
The carb has 2 adjustments on the left side -
1. small brass screw
2. small knurled adjuster with a nut behind it & a small clip
What are these for exactly, please verify each one....
Also, I had a spare carb and changed it out and it acted the same. So either both carbs are bad or it's something else.

Also the bike pulls to the right - you have to apply constant left pressure to go straight (all 3 tires are 22x11.00x8 and have equal pressure) and there is an terrible squealing noise from the rear of the bike (a bearing?)

Any idea's would sure help

Thanks in advance

:wondering

kando
02-28-2005, 07:12 AM
Sounds like right rear axle bearing gone from noise back there and pulling to the right. I'll let some one answer carb question as I own yamaha.

MTS
02-28-2005, 08:47 AM
sounds like you have an air leak around your intake, best way to test is get it running and spray some water around the intake boot to the head/carb, if you see it sucked in than you have a leak, you could try and spray ether around the intake, but if it idles all around the place it could make it harder to tell