PDA

View Full Version : Tri Z front tire is availiable

Trikeaholic
02-22-2005, 11:03 PM
seems to be some confusion on this because of the 12 inch rim. Tires unlimited.com has the oem dunlops FYI. I got mine today, and it is the exact same tire. FYI. good luck tri z builders!

MIkeLongIsland, now you have no excuse to run that mudder up there on your Z! Find the nearest dumpster and throw it in!

twgranger
02-22-2005, 11:12 PM
ronnies sells the stock 23 and 25 too. Didn't i tell you that in a e-mail that they were still availiable? :wondering

Trikeaholic
02-23-2005, 10:45 AM
you sure did, but I thought it would be nice to make the information public. Just lookin out for others. I got alot of emails asking me "if you find out where to get one, let me know" type of thing.

twgranger
02-23-2005, 11:37 AM
you sure did, but I thought it would be nice to make the information public. Just lookin out for others. I got alot of emails asking me "if you find out where to get one, let me know" type of thing.
Just wondering, couldn't remember who i told. :p

Jeb
02-23-2005, 11:52 AM
My 23" -er was shipped out yesterday from Tires Unlimited! Wes there told me he had 1 left in stock after mine shipped. I wonder if they can get more from Dunlop? I should have asked.

Cant wait to get it.