PDA

View Full Version : value of a 200x

vartiak15
02-21-2005, 10:28 AM
do you think i would get more for my 200x with a 350x front end or without it?
how much do you think i would get for it?

vartiak15
02-21-2005, 10:34 AM
it will have a black tank and some stickers on it. the rear hubs will be red and the motor will get repainted and some stuff will be polished. and a set of skid plates with fresh paint.
list of new or newer parts
*newer front and back fenders
*powder coated pegs, all brake stuff, shift lever and seat stuff
*new seat cover
*new rear sprocket
*axle bearings
*front swinger bearings
*clutch lever(unbreakable one)
*high compression piston
*new cam chain
*new can chain guides
*carb kit
*new front tire
*new ss front brake line
*new rear brake pads/front brake pads
*redone wiring harness
*new clutch plates
*new clutch springs
*lots of new bolts
*new fork seals
*new honda grips
*new clutch cable
*new throttle cable
*new front wheel bearings
*newer swinger bolt(really nice shape)
*new rear brake line (one that comes from master)
*new brake lever
*new front master roll cage
*all enw motor seals and gaskets
*new chan chain tenshionr thing(the metal one that pushes one the guides)
*New rear praking brake block off
*rebuilt crank
*handle bars

think thats it

Tri-ZNate
02-21-2005, 10:49 AM
I'd give ya atleast $700 as is with out the piant job.

vartiak15
02-21-2005, 10:53 AM
did you post this before i add the list of new stuff? i have more than double that in the thing. just dont look like it yet lol

Tri-ZNate
02-21-2005, 11:00 AM
I posted before you put your list on. Now if I had the money I'd give ya $1500 easy

vartiak15
02-21-2005, 11:06 AM
few!!! i was like 700 damn thats what i paid for it when it wasnt half this nice lol.
i hoping to get around that on ebay after i finish it up. it was really nice one week but was to bussy with bball and school so i couldnt paint now its back to freezing. cant wait till it gets about 45-50 out again. then the painting will begin. im goint to redo the whole motor and the exhaust, the rear hubs and the skid paltes. it shoudl look swet. o and the tank. then polish up the axle and the rims.

Tri-ZNate
02-21-2005, 11:27 AM
good luck. It should realy nice when its done

LonesomeTriZ
02-21-2005, 11:29 AM
do you think i would get more for my 200x with a 350x front end or without it?
how much do you think i would get for it?

Man please do not do that. I do not see why people do that sor of thing. It is a 200X and a damn nice one, so make it look like a 200X. Be proud. Besides, for some reason the 350X front only looks right on a 350X. ;)

vartiak15
02-21-2005, 02:51 PM
well whats done is done man. what if i put a black 200x fender on it? do they make em?

HaggLE
02-22-2005, 08:23 AM
I just noticed something, 350x's run a leading front axle (axle is in front of the forks) but all other suspension trikes run a trailing axle. On further examination the only other trike I found was the big red, they also run a leading axle.

I wonder why Mr. Honda decided on that...

Muddy200x
02-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Man please do not do that. I do not see why people do that sor of thing. It is a 200X and a damn nice one, so make it look like a 200X. Be proud. Besides, for some reason the 350X front only looks right on a 350X. ;)

I disagree. :TrikesOwn I think that if you can make something better, Go for it! Why settle for the norm? It's not like its a rare trike or anything. However, It is my opinion that if you put a 350x front-end on a 200x then rear-end mods also need to be done in order for the trike to have the correct stance and balance between the front forks and the rear shock. In Vartiaks case the rear-end mods were not done, so the rear wheels look a little tucked in. It's an unfinished project.

Three wheelers need to evolve or else we wont have anything new to look at.
The purists will just have to suffer :D
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/muddy2OOx/images/before+after.jpg

vartiak15
02-22-2005, 11:22 PM
you go ta point muddy. ill get that rear done some time. lol. not top on my list want to get a diff shock tho.