PDA

View Full Version : i had a heck of a good valentines day with my honda 200.

hotroddal
02-14-2005, 10:44 PM
ok i just got done rebuilding my honda 200 engine, new teanny gears, new timing chain, new valves, new valve springs, new valve guids, new valve seats, new piston, new piston rings, new xr200 cam shaft, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, new seals, new hone job, new rebuilt pull starter, and after siting in my basement for about a week all taken apart i got my engine parts yesterday,and installed them yesterday, and waited to today to start it, and the darn thing started right up on 2 pulls today on valentines day, boy i had a excellent day today.I will always remeber this valentines day because of my honda 200. :)

LonesomeTriZ
02-14-2005, 10:50 PM
That is so romantic. :cry:

Pistonhead
02-14-2005, 10:59 PM
That is so romantic. :cry:

No kidding especially since its a red trike, the perfect color for v-day. I also had a hot date with my big red motor!

LonesomeTriZ
02-14-2005, 11:06 PM
I got to spend the day with my ten week old son. That was a great Valintines day gift. :D

chris200x
02-14-2005, 11:11 PM
ok i just got done rebuilding my honda 200 engine, new teanny gears, new timing chain, new valves, new valve springs, new valve guids, new valve seats, new piston, new piston rings, new xr200 cam shaft, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, new seals, new hone job, new rebuilt pull starter, and after siting in my basement for about a week all taken apart i got my engine parts yesterday,and installed them yesterday, and waited to today to start it, and the darn thing started right up on 2 pulls today on valentines day, boy i had a excellent day today.I will always remeber this valentines day because of my honda 200. :)

Dude, you need to find a woman.
:D

LonesomeTriZ
02-14-2005, 11:14 PM
He has something much better. :D

Dammit!
02-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Dude, you need to find a woman.
:D

The most beat up trike on earth is lower maintenance than your average woman. :D

hotroddal
02-14-2005, 11:29 PM
i know i need to find a women there a super hott one in my grade that i have been eyeballing up, that in all my classes, and is in the school, and i see her everyday, but i am just too shy or something to ask her to do something sometime.

LonesomeTriZ
02-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Fear does not make heros. ;)

MTS
02-14-2005, 11:34 PM
sounds like you grenaded that 200 motor prety good lol

chris200x
02-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Alchohol always helps with that. Ya know takes the edge off. If she's a hottie go for it what ya got to lose. Personally I'd stick with the honda!

LonesomeTriZ
02-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Alchohol always helps with that. Ya know takes the edge off. If she's a hottie go for it what ya got to lose. Personally I'd stick with the honda!

Agreed with the Honda part. Just remeber this. "What if" is a very dificult question to live with.

83185s
02-16-2005, 12:35 AM
The most beat up trike on earth is lower maintenance than your average woman. :D

i dunno bout that..lol look at my 185!!

bigredhead
02-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Be deceptive.. go with the " What'cha doing this weekend ? " if she's interested she'll say " nothing .. yet " .. and if she's not " Oh i have plans.." then just walk away ! no harm done.

and in the worst case.. you make a total ass of yourself, and in a week or 2 no one will remember or care.

Good go on the trike tho ! woot !

LonesomeTriZ
02-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Be deceptive.. go with the " What'cha doing this weekend ? " if she's interested she'll say " nothing .. yet " .. and if she's not " Oh i have plans.." then just walk away ! no harm done.

and in the worst case.. you make a total ass of yourself, and in a week or 2 no one will remember or care.

Good go on the trike tho ! woot !

I completely agree.