PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler on sports disasters

Tri-ZNate
02-13-2005, 06:37 PM
No its not what you think, its not about a 3 wheeler in a disaster. On TLC today they had a show on called sports disasters. About half way through they show a race where a guy goes over several times in his race car and then his fuel ignites. Severals seconds after here comes like an '83 or '84 big red with the firesquad. Did anyone else see this?

Pistonhead
02-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Yep I seen that one not too long ago!

threewheelin-feelin
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
was the taping reasently ..or like back in the day

350Xccelerator
02-13-2005, 10:29 PM
i remember seeing a riot on a beach on tv a while back, and the rioters got a 200 big red that belonged to the beach patrol and they pushed it into a fire, it was on one of those worlds most shocking things caught on tape shows.

Tri-ZNate
02-14-2005, 07:04 AM
was the taping reasently ..or like back in the day

I dont know but I'd say back in the day.

Kintore
02-14-2005, 08:29 AM
I saw that too SXwheeliepop, very cool indeed.

Pistonhead
02-14-2005, 10:37 AM
i remember seeing a riot on a beach on tv a while back, and the rioters got a 200 big red that belonged to the beach patrol and they pushed it into a fire, it was on one of those worlds most shocking things caught on tape shows.

Damn punks!!!!!!!!! :mad:

trikezilla
02-14-2005, 07:49 PM

Yep, I remember seeing that too. I bet they wouldnt have if they would have known how priceless those thing would be w/ in the next few (...i think the riot was ine the early 80's) years or so!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: kinda sad...they coulda found a golf cart or small car to melt instead!! :TrikesOwn

83185s
02-14-2005, 10:22 PM
youd figure theyd have something faster to get down there quicker..a big red tho? thats kinda slow..maybe 45 but i bet they had some sprocket sizes changed to go alittle bit faster..lol..id at least figure a 250sx

threewheelin-feelin
02-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Yep, I remember seeing that too. I bet they wouldnt have if they would have known how priceless those thing would be w/ in the next few (...i think the riot was ine the early 80's) years or so!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: kinda sad...they coulda found a golf cart or small car to melt instead!! :TrikesOwn
i saw that as well.....on real tv.....if i remember correctly there was also a atc110 the pushed in the fire too

85_ATC_200S
02-16-2005, 01:02 AM
I saw that too!!! I cried!!!

cliff2302
02-16-2005, 03:47 PM
i saw the car crash one. I figured it was an '84, but you really couldn't tell. It had a big box on the back rack and one on the front too if i remember correctly. That was a crazy show, too many people getting caught in fires for my taste.

250Rfanatic85
06-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I remember last year i was watching Real Tv, and it shows (i think) a 84 or 85 200x scattin down a dirt road or open field ,then a big red ridin, then the guys talk to a old man with a shovel leaning up his No tresspassing sign and he tells them to stay where they are and he is going to call the law and tells them to get the sign on film he is standing by,well one of the riders is filming and they get into and argument and the old man hits one of the people in the face with the shovel(i cant remember if it was the person with the camera or the other guy, but they go to court and since the old man hit the riders with the shovel he went to jail or fined,i cant remember... serves that old fart

Mike_Ham_250R
06-06-2005, 06:56 PM
No its not what you think, its not about a 3 wheeler in a disaster. On TLC today they had a show on called sports disasters. About half way through they show a race where a guy goes over several times in his race car and then his fuel ignites. Severals seconds after here comes like an '83 or '84 big red with the firesquad. Did anyone else see this?
Yup... well i saw one that looked like an 85 but that was super long ago so idk

canadiandevil2
06-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I remember a long time ago before i was in to 3 wheelers on real TV I think this guy was on his bike at a pit with no shirt or protective gear on. well he went up the hill then he came tumbleing down. and his back was all cut up. it seems to me that the bike was blue? but I know it was a 3 wheeler

BIGCRIP28
06-06-2005, 07:15 PM
i seen that on real tv. i think it was a tri moto 175 because it was blue and a two stroke.

double r
06-07-2005, 11:09 PM
I remember a long time ago before i was in to 3 wheelers on real TV I think this guy was on his bike at a pit with no shirt or protective gear on. well he went up the hill then he came tumbleing down. and his back was all cut up. it seems to me that the bike was blue? but I know it was a 3 wheeler

i seen that. it was a yamaha 225dx i think. if he would just kept it straight, instead of turning, he might not of wrecked.