PDA

View Full Version : I Need a favor from someone!!!

sandpuppi101
02-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Well to make this as easy as possible and not to waste my time anymore ,I need a favor from someone.I finished restoring a awesome '79 atc 70 a few weeks ago and tried to put the pics on but ,I need them resized and I am getting my a-- kicked doing it!{Me and my computer have a on again /off again relationship, Kinda like marriage LOL}.Anyways I'm sure i will get the downsizing down soon but in the meantime I wanted to send pics of my restros to someone so they could put them on forum for me.I just finished a '85 atc 70 also and want to share the pics with you all.Billy "Honda ATC" sent me the download so I have that ,I just want somebody to do the pic's for me! Thanks for any help babysitting me gang!!!

mywifeknowseverything
02-13-2005, 09:52 AM
Here is what I do....www.snapfish.com Open a FREE Account there and UPLOAD your Photos there....They RESIZE them AUTOMATICLY....Then instead of ATTACHING them you can HOST them from there....Or send them to me and I will do it for ya.... :D

bigredhead
02-13-2005, 09:59 AM
If you got windows XP.. when you open your picture from your camera ( in windows after downloading them ) look at the bottom of the screen for a button to " Open in EDIT MODE ( Or press CTRL+E ) " from here

Then at the top of the screen click on" IMAGE " and then " STRECH / SKEW "

Go down to 30 % both lengh and height.. and it should fit.

( Don't forget to go FILE and SAVE AS and give it a different name so that you don't overwrite your original full size picture "

hope that helps.