PDA

View Full Version : how to remove front wheel on 125m

lammychop
02-12-2005, 11:22 AM
could anyone tell me how to remove my front wheel from the forks,ive undone the bignut on the left hand side as you look at it from the front, on the other side there is a round piece with a hole in it this i cant get undone any help would be great

trikezilla
02-12-2005, 05:13 PM
On my 84 I loosen both nuts (one on left and the other on the right) so they are about ready to come off. Then I can lift the forks off the ground and the front rim and "axle" drop out. I dont know what year yers is...but mine has slots the on the very bottom of the forks that allow the axle to drop.....hope this helps

lammychop
02-13-2005, 05:28 AM
mine only has a nut on one side its a 1986 125m the later shape one

trikezilla
02-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Hmmm...im not to familiar with those. sorry & good luck! C'MON GUYS this post has been up for a while...someone has to know!!!!!

shudup
02-13-2005, 05:51 PM
A picture or two would be a big help but from sounds of it its set up like a motorcycle

is there a small bolt or two on the round side twards the bottom if so you need to loosen them and if its like a bike you would then unscrew the axle from the fork the holes are for putting something in for turning it.
that is if its set up like a bike... im just guessing seeing ive never seen it before