PDA

View Full Version : atc110 nearly there

RASHER
02-04-2005, 07:47 AM
I got my 110 trike back together last night after the problems i had getting a spark, I was suprised when it fired up almost straight away, It ran fine once it had warmed up abit but when i came to select a gear to ride off it wouldnt go into gear it just sounded like it was between gears (an awful sound) so i stopped the engine put it in gear and push started it, when i did this it ran fine but still wouldn't change gear, I stopped it and tried it in all the gears which work if i put it in the gear i want before i start it. I need to get this sorted because it was so much fun riding it.

HaggLE
02-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Remove the clutch cover and inspect. You will find something tha wont be assembled correctly. Or try adjusting the clutch. See the adjustments in the side of the cover?

hondaATCman
02-04-2005, 11:55 PM
The clutch needs to be adjusted. The adjusting screw is on the right side of the engine.

hondaATCman
02-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Woops, I didn't see HaggLE's post. He pretty much explained where the problem is at.

RASHER
02-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks alot guys i'll try this out over the weekend and let you know how I get on