PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki 3 wheeler any good???

ScottZJ
02-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey fellaz,

Just wondering are the Suzuki 185 3 wheeler's any good? I have never had a chance to deal with these but found one pretty close to me. I am thinking about snaggin it if the price is right but just want to know if they are worth anything. I dont plan on selling it, I just want it for friends to blast around with me when they come in town. Plus I think it would be a cool additive to my collection, esp since you dont see very many of them. Thanks for any info you might have..............peace

Dan Tenn
02-03-2005, 04:41 PM
I have a 125, and love it. I thinks its better than a 110, but not sure how it compares to a honda 125. The best part is REVERSE. Mine had that monstrous rack on it too, but soon got broke off during a wheelie session. I'd say if it is complete and runs good, its worth close to $500. Parts are easy to come by as they shared all of the lt125, lt185 quad parts.

dirtface
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Had a 185 years ago, very light in the front, because the gas tank is in the back. Great running little bikes with alot of power. It also has reverse, and you could go as fast as you want in reverse, just don't turn the front end to fast.

Wickedfinger
02-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Definitely a wheelie machine - mine was a blast in the snow (I forgot how much fun hardtails were in the white stuff.) One of the best things about them is when you go to spinslide, on exiting from the spin, they tend to wheelie out of it because of the ridgid rear not compressing - its a blast!.

edog
02-03-2005, 08:34 PM
They sound fun.

200xman
02-03-2005, 08:34 PM
My cousin had a 185 quad and we beat the snot out of it. i even rode it out into the bay by accident. :eek: It was floating in about 4 feet of salt water with me on it and still running. Never had any motor problems and the reverse is nice. I was about 14 at the time so we didn't care how hard we were on it.

Derek
12-30-2006, 06:01 PM
These are awsome they have to be the funnist things ever definitely in the snow wohooo so much fun!!!