PDA

View Full Version : hey back again

BigAir660R
01-31-2005, 10:24 PM
just wanted to say hey, i was on here awhile back and lost my password and couldnt get in so i made a new name. my name i belive was 822250R I had a 82 250R project and a 85 tecate project and sold both to get a newer quad. I bought a raptor and love it buy i miss my tecate so much! Anyways im starting a tecate drag bike project and will keep everyone updated on how it comes along right now its just the frame. I am having a custom chromoly tubing 10 over swingarm made. As soon as its done i will start on the rest of the bike so i can peice it togather havent decided a color combo yet but i may just chrome everything and use green plastics. It going to be a big bore 300 with a 6 mil stroker and a FTZ drag pipe. Anyways hers a few pic of my 2 trikes before i sold them on ebay. i bought the tecate off ebay origianlly for $390 complete and had got a whole roller with it the guy was clue less! :TrikesOwn

Cody

edog
01-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Nice Tecates,l@@king good

BigAir660R
01-31-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks edog i sold both on ebay, here are pics of what they looked like when i got them. and those were afters never really finished the R but was the first person to have it running in over 10 years. Also i remember your 225 I love it, it has to be one of the cleanest trikes ive ever seen! :beer