PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Yamaha Hat

YAMAHA_Jim
01-27-2005, 10:28 PM
This was a gift from my yami dealer,He found it somewhere in the yami shop.Its a vented hat thats in near mint cond.Still has a $7.95 price tag on it from the 80's ,haha. The trike on the hat looks to have tri-z headlights on it Try getting a decent hat today for under $20.Sorry for the rough pic,that was the best I could flatten it out in the scanner. Nice addition to my yamaha trike collection.
Thanx Sager Cycle

Billy Golightly
01-27-2005, 10:50 PM
That is a very cool Hat Jim, to go with that Yamaha banner you got. You must have a cool dealer for him to be giving you stuff like that

Yamahammer490
01-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Jim, that hat is probably the same vintage as the shirt I found and posted a while back. Very cool.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=29436&highlight=shirt

atckowalski
01-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Does that mean that we should start calling you tri moto Jim ? Just kidding! :D

YAMAHA_Jim
01-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Tri-moto Jim sounds good :)
I wish I could find an old yamaha accessories catalog from the early 80's, shirts,jerseys,hats,gloves,etc. That way we could see all of what was available then.I've seen quite a few different trike t-shirts over the yrs and i havent seen the same one twice.I would kill for a set of new early 80's yamaha gear(yellow/black), a matching Bell moto3 open face helmet and a set of oakley goggles with the full mouth guard. :w00t:

atckowalski
01-29-2005, 12:40 AM
I have a few Dennis Kirk catalogs from the late 80's with some cool stuff but not the earlier years when it was all trikes.