PDA

View Full Version : new alt 125 pic

glass
01-27-2005, 10:41 AM
I love this thing, I got it off e-bay. All original ,everything works. The reverse gear was way ahead of it's time.

350Kris
01-27-2005, 10:55 AM
I don't know what it is exactly, but that is a great pic. To me it sums up the whole sport that we are all addicted to. Great bike, too.

glass
01-27-2005, 01:01 PM
The smile on my face was not forced. I couldn't stop laughing I have alot of motorcycles and I have not enjoyed myself so much in a long time. This suzuki is pretty primative with no suspension but ride it within it's limits and it is great. I think the reason we had so much fun when we were younger was because all my friends and I had identical atc 185s's .There were 7 of us 13-14 yrs old. Identical machines even the playing field ,suspension??? who needs it if nobody else has it? The same can be said for many of the other features. I miss those simple times.

Wickedfinger
01-27-2005, 01:12 PM
I just picked one up myself from eBay ..... I just got a 6-pack rack from eBay in today from UPS for it too. I can't believe how much they like to wheelie - all that weight in the back I guess ............

glass
01-27-2005, 01:13 PM
mine came with the oem six pack rack, doubles as a great wheelie bar!