PDA

View Full Version : Worlds wildest police chases

raptor
01-24-2005, 07:12 AM
i was watching WWPC on tv14 last night. and in st ann missouri. there was a chase with a stolen rx7 and on the highway they shot past a trailer turning of up the interstate (at 90mph)........

and on this trailer was a trike. it was black. so im thinking maybe a dtm225? has anyone seen this episode to back me up?

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Wooooo! I saw a three wheeler On a trailer ON TV, I need to know what it is because I am itching with anticipation on what could of accidently been caught on camera. Please let me know if you figure it out!

:rolleyes:

200xkwit
01-24-2005, 05:39 PM
I see you have over 2000 posts there Nothing!!! wow!! but hey let me ask you something ......how many of those posts do you think were actually usefull to someone? :rolleyes:

BIG BAD RED
01-24-2005, 08:23 PM
how is this thread usefull to anyone

85_ATC_200S
01-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Who says they have to be useful to anyone. Point that out in the forum rules fellas, most of them on here dont help anybody, its for fun. Lighten up and if you dont like the post dont wast your time posting a reply. How about that huh?

Tri-ZNate
01-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Agreed, personally I like these posts where people point out ATCs on tv and movies. And all the useless info too.

85_ATC_200S
01-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Exactly how much fun would you have it all that was posted on here was questions and and people answer. It's be dull, people would maybe post 1 or 2 questions and then not even come back.

rustbucket
01-24-2005, 11:19 PM
alright guys in the movie road house there is a millionaire riding what looks to be a 110

3leggeddog
01-25-2005, 01:07 AM
hehehe cat fight

raptor
01-25-2005, 06:40 AM
stop fighting guys please............ i posted as i see a few others have posted about movies and trikes being in them.. look at andre the giant on a trike lol. thats in this section!

also no admin has said not to post these sort of threads :) untill they do they will keep on being posted by others!

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Huh? whos fighting? I was being sarcastic. Just found it funny such a big deal was made about a atc accidently getting caught on camera, Its amusing when its done in a movie purposly (like Joe Dirt - to emphasize hes a white trash redneck). Didn't tell you not to post.

Howdy
01-25-2005, 09:28 AM

It's very usefull. It shows everyone the the maturity or inmaturity level of some of the users. I am not pointing any fingers just reading and taking notes. ;)
Howdy

Quickonstep
01-25-2005, 09:42 AM

lol it cracks me up.. it shows me how sick some of you guys are.. sitting at the tv, starting to have a mental breakdown, a pile of fingernail clippings in your lap, eyes bugged out, on the verge of insanity, large amounts of hair all around you, like a junkie waiting for a fix... or one of you guys just waiting to catch the next glipse of a 3 wheeler on tv.

LOL

Jesse

RacerRichie
01-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah maybe a 225dxn or a KLT 110 or 160.....
cool thread for die hard trikers, those that are not complain..... :rolleyes:

Lots_Of_Nothing
01-25-2005, 11:11 AM
lol it cracks me up.. it shows me how sick some of you guys are.. sitting at the tv, starting to have a mental breakdown, a pile of fingernail clippings in your lap, eyes bugged out, on the verge of insanity, large amounts of hair all around you, like a junkie waiting for a fix... or one of you guys just waiting to catch the next glipse of a 3 wheeler on tv.

LOL

Jesse

Lmfao, thats exactly as I pictured it also, the way some dudes get so excited.

OldSchoolin86
01-25-2005, 02:05 PM

LOL

Jesse
Ya it should be a crime how excited some people get about our sport. That would be like me sitting at my computer for hours planning the trike of my dreams and surfing ebay looking for parts ideas and, well you get the idea. ;)