PDA

View Full Version : 250r tire question

3wheelrkid
01-22-2005, 03:42 PM
hey im thining of taking out my 86 250r out in the snow but i dont kno if its gona be worth it to take it out on the road i have tires that have good tread but i dont kno how good its going to do, im on the east coast and we are gettin 12+ inches right now and my scrambler 4x4 just broke down last night so im pretty pissed but i still have a blaster to ride so its cool!!!
let me kno!
thanks

trikezilla
01-22-2005, 03:55 PM
i love my r in the snow. i have wooley boogers on her..they arent studded out either...wheelspin is a slight problem, bt if u r good with the clutch there isnt a big problem

350x'inNY
01-22-2005, 04:14 PM
hey im thining of taking out my 86 250r out in the snow but i dont kno if its gona be worth it to take it out on the road i have tires that have good tread but i dont kno how good its going to do, im on the east coast and we are gettin 12+ inches right now and my scrambler 4x4 just broke down last night so im pretty pissed but i still have a blaster to ride so its cool!!!
let me kno!
thanks

Wow.... try breaking your thoughts into sentences! This symbol ( . ) ... you know the . (won't tell you what that other thing REALLY looked like in my monitor!), is what you put at the end of a sentence so the reader knows you are going on to another thought! hahaha

Yep.... I see the snow fallin out there now! I took my R out in the snow for the first time a couple weeks ago... a lot more fun than my 350X in the snow!! Think I'm going to go down and bring a trike up to my house! hehehehe

Bruce

Preddy05
01-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Wow.... try breaking your thoughts into sentences! This symbol ( . ) ... you know the . (won't tell you what that other thing REALLY looked like in my monitor!), is what you put at the end of a sentence so the reader knows you are going on to another thought! hahaha

Not sure what your more into lookin at what people type to see if the forgot their ( . ) or 3 wheelers. i havn't seen one post go by that they forgot their . in that you arn't all over their case. :D Keep up the good work hahaha.

thefox
01-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Not sure what your more into lookin at what people type to see if the forgot their ( . ) or 3 wheelers. i havn't seen one post go by that they forgot their . in that you arn't all over their case. :D Keep up the good work hahaha.

I agree with Bruce. See sometimes it is just plain annoying to have to sort through other peoples thoughts just so you can understand what they are saying. At least make an attempt to spell thing right and use some punctuation. I have given up on answering several posts because I don't want to decipher what they are saying. No one is perfect but we can all at least try a little.

3wheelrkid - Go out and try the R in the snow, just don't go down any steep hills till you know how much traction you can get. I love winter riding, when the snow is just right it can be more fun then summer riding. I am not sure if this is what you were expecting for a reply, I never really could figure out what question you were asking.