PDA

View Full Version : 250es keyed swithch wiring question????

boogie5184
01-19-2005, 03:57 AM
can someone look and tell my how the key switch is wired. i have two wire that came loose from teir soldered position. it willbe easier if you could list it as possibly a clockwise layout. Ex: black,red, green, black. I have the red wire and the big black wire still connected, but i am unsure of where the other two wires go.

ClayW
01-19-2005, 10:13 AM
If you can wait until this afternoon I can tell ya. I have a spare in my shop. I will tell you the layout. Im in Newnan, GA you could call me or I call you worst case. :beer

boogie5184
01-19-2005, 08:10 PM
CLay that would be great. I am in no big rush. When you get a chance that will be quick enought a probly won't get a chance to work on it until later this weekend, I work to much. went to work at 4 this morning and didn't get home until 7 this evening. Thanks in advanced Clay, this will help alot!!!

Andy

ClayW
01-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Ok the easiest way to tell you this is this. You said the Big red and Big Black are still hooked up. OK. IF they are on the right the others will mount up on the left. Lookin at the good side, The red is on the top and black is below it. ON the opposite side thats disconnected, THe small black with the white line is on the top and the green is on the bottom. Another words, the big and little black wire are catecorner. You get what im saying. ANd the red and green are catey corner. Hope this helps. Let me know if you understand this. :beer

boogie5184
01-20-2005, 08:10 AM
thanks clay. I will look at it this evening when i get home. I'll get it resoldered and see if thats my final problem, I hope so. If not y'all will be hearing from me . Thanks again.

ClayW
01-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Let me know. Have a good one.