PDA

View Full Version : who maufactures # plates?..

MassTrike
01-19-2005, 12:59 AM
who were the producers of the number plates back in the day, ufo, pmr?,...... Has anyone tried to contact these companies to see if they had some in the "bellows" of the warehouses?

84250r
01-19-2005, 01:58 AM
I heard UFO had some leftovers. You see them from time to time on ebay.

crazyorigin
01-19-2005, 02:31 AM
do you want the sticker number plates or the plastic plate ones like you hang off your grab bar? AC has number plates that are pretty plain and look like they probably did back in the olden days.

Yamaha's new GYTR number plate for the back of the yfz is pretty sweet looking, it looks custom, nice shape to it, and you can get it in black, it wouldnt be hard to mount on anything you wanted.

Tusk Offroad offers the sticker number plates that you can customize and have them have whatever trim you want, and say anything you want on them.

TECATE CRAZE
01-19-2005, 02:54 PM
I am in the same boat... I was wondering if there is any companies or any members on this forum that have any front number plates for sale ? If anybody on this forum could be so kind to tell the rest of us where and how they came across thier front # plate and info would be most appreciated ! please help your fellow ATC brothers out in thier time of need ! :)

NICKG
01-19-2005, 03:33 PM
ufo does not have anymore.