PDA

View Full Version : Polaris 250 Scrambler Trike

grundlegrabber
01-18-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm supposed to be picking up a Polaris 250 Scrambler trike tomorrow. Anyone ever heard of this bike? It's big, black, looks heavy, kinda ugly. Never saw one trailprotrailpro and the price was right. Anyone know where to get parts for them?

kilabeez0
01-18-2005, 11:57 PM
u found a diamond in the rough!!!! good find. howdy has one, and someone else has one that is in excellent shape that i'm sure can help u find parts. that is supposedly the cadillac of trikes lol!!! post pics asap, and how much?

grundlegrabber
01-19-2005, 12:31 AM
I got it with a 125M that is complete but ruff. Local guy had them sitting out by the road. Will tro to post pics later this week.

MIK6
01-19-2005, 01:08 AM
I have a Scrambler too!! I love it, its my favorite trike to ride.
Good luck w/ it. Some parts are easy to find some are hard. If you decide you want to get rid of it let me know I want another 1 for the Girlfriend ( and I'm in NY).
Here is a link to mine, If you do a search of "Scrambler" you will find alot more on them.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=26976&highlight=scrambler

GOOD LUCK W/ IT
MIK6 / Mike

PowerTrike
01-19-2005, 01:35 AM
I have a Scrambler too!! I think that pretty much covers all the 3WW P3 owners. Good score! Yup they're kinda ugly and heavy, but fun to own and drive! Almost all the engine parts are similar to any older Trailboss quad and aren't too tough to find. I'm currently taking over restoration/fix up from the guy I bought it from (member of the fourms also)

If you have any questions be sure to let us know!

ScottZJ
01-19-2005, 07:58 AM
They are one of the ugliest trikes ever made........I want one!!! :) :D
They are built like a brick house, super heavy, super durable and will tackle anything.

Howdy
01-19-2005, 08:46 AM
I personally think the KLT200's were the Ugliest 3 wheeler. I love the looks, the power, the ride of my P3. I have another one but can't find the parts I need to fix it up at a reasonable price. Sooner or later I will get it together.
Howdy

New2ATC
01-19-2005, 09:14 AM
nice.. i was driving down the road thismorning and saw something like a 185S and i want to go and see if he is sellling it.. i also saw what seemed to be a MTD mud bug.. lol.. the polaris's are nice.. i met someone with one and they are nice.. i dont know how he was going through the mud so good though.. i rode it and it was a tank.. lol

straight pipe
01-19-2005, 10:44 AM
my buddy has one too. i rode it last summer and it goes real goood. it stays loose on gravel roads till about 40mph.the only thing that sucks is that there belt housing is cracked so we had to avoid ALL water holes.

raptor
01-19-2005, 11:13 AM
they look nice. look solid and yes they look heavy!

Pistonhead
01-19-2005, 11:33 AM
If youre one of those guys who's always trying to shift into the next gear, even in 5th or 6th, the polaris is the machine for you! They are super solid too, a really good hunting wagon.

conig
01-19-2005, 04:40 PM
you guys should really check out hpd or rittercycle.

rick can build a clutch kit and pipe for any polaris. I think he would love to do a scrambler trike and would probable hook you up. the clutches are so easy to work on and tune.

Tri-ZNate
01-19-2005, 06:02 PM
THats not a bad price at all. Id like to own one, has a sportly look in the front and a bulky a** from what I see. Looks like everything is enclosed.

grundlegrabber
02-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Guys it's for sale if anyone is interested. Look in the classified section.

300X
03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
hi i just picked up a polaris scrambler trike, looking for a few parts and any advice or comments thanks

Yamaha_Rules69
03-18-2011, 08:13 PM
300x, why did'nt you just start a new thread, rather than dragging this nearly 6 year old post up? In reguards to your post, well, what parts exactly are you looking for, or what do you need advice on? Need a little more info before anyone can help I think...