PDA

View Full Version : CDI Emergency

Redrooster
01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
I have someone on their way to buy a trike, and the LRD cdi unit, which i have ready to hook up is missing the diagram. I hope someone out there can help. I need to know where the three wires that are spliced into the factory harness go. They are green, blue and black. Common sense would say the green goes to green white on factory harness, blue to blue yellow, and black to black red. If anyone has any idea, please HELP!

Redrooster
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I have tryed LRD and they are a bunch of Jokers! The old : I'll get back to you!

Redrooster
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Its a 250r Sorry!!!

Redrooster
01-18-2005, 07:21 PM
LRD Finally got back to me ! Thanks!

Dammit!
01-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Glad we could help!

Redrooster
01-18-2005, 08:12 PM
I guess when you need something done you have to go around the source and go to someone with some pull! Thanks again, I didnt mean to dis LRD as their products are A#1 and they have the trophys to prove it.They were probably very busy, but i called yesterday and was asked to call back this morning. I did and there was still no one to talk to, so i kindof paniced and called them jokers which i am sure they are not! Just busy because they are in high demand. I am impressed beyond words that they called me within 45 min. after posting this. Things have been slow through the holidays but i will be sending 3WWW a donation! signed, RELIEVED!!

Billy Golightly
01-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Cool, glad you got it figured out.