PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone make that small "Honda" sticker under the headlight of 250r's?

Darius1502
01-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Does anyone still make that one?

Thanks!

ScottZJ
01-18-2005, 02:23 PM
There is a guy on ebay that reproduces them and sells them for around 10$ do a search.

Apollo
01-18-2005, 02:42 PM
I believe Richard at www.atcheaven.com might be in the process of making this decal. I asked about it about ten days ago. I am currently waiting on the mailman for my front fender 250R, rear fender ATC250R, and Pro-Link decals that I ordered from him for my 86 R. I am hoping they are correct in size, color, etc. He is a very nice and helpful guy. The decals I have ordered are supposedly discontinued from Honda. You are very lucky to have that mint ATC250R rear fender decal. Very nice R by the way, I do not think I have seen one that mint. Your fork boots look fine to me, I bought new ones for mine about eighteen months ago along with a OEM shrouds, headlight shell, front and rear red fenders. I bought another new factory red fender from Honda about three months ago that I am saving. I think Jeb was wondering about that one.

md1985250r
01-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Contact..x.system on this forum. He reproduces them very well. Excellent guy to deal with to. Good luck GREG