PDA

View Full Version : nice score for me!

Trikeaholic
01-16-2005, 09:42 PM
found a bunch of genuine petty plastic numbers, $10 for the bunch!!

350x'inNY
01-16-2005, 09:44 PM
You want a medal.... or a number plate to put them on????

:w00t:

Bruce

Trikeaholic
01-16-2005, 09:51 PM
HAHA, I have a bunch of NOS numberplates, Maier, UFO, etc.

350x'inNY
01-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Hmmmm... a number plate would look nice on my modified 82R. Hint Hint... :welcome:

hahhhaha
Bruce

PS - Has the "Hint Hint" thing worked for your 83R super scoop? :beer

Trikeaholic
01-16-2005, 10:19 PM
PS - Has the "Hint Hint" thing worked for your 83R super scoop? :beer

No. I had a UFO plate for an 81-82 R, I think I sold it to "3tigers". I dont know why he wanted it??? It was funny, the mesh was not big enough for the petty numbers anyway, but it could be changed. I have one Maier plate new in the bag still and a UFO Tecate plate green, new in the bag, but that is for my bro,and the maier plate I just cant see selling right now. It may end up on my Z? but prolly not. I kinda want lights on that one. At least for now.

ange
01-17-2005, 03:00 AM
sweet score!!!!!! Hmmmm, what number should I put on the T3...

Xowner
01-17-2005, 03:44 AM
holic wanna sell me a number or two for my petty plate?

trying to post a pic of my plate too

Trikeaholic
01-17-2005, 08:47 AM
sweet score!!!!!! Hmmmm, what number should I put on the T3...

The guy has some black ones too, I will try to get those as well.

Xowner, sure I can hook u up or you could sell me the plate!

350x'inNY
01-17-2005, 10:46 AM
The guy has some black ones too, I will try to get those as well.

Xowner, sure I can hook u up or you could sell me the plate!

Holic... you're such a parts whore! ! ! :p

hahhhhhahahaaahaha :naughty:
Bruce

PS - So when am I comming up to pick up that "project"? You know I'm just razzin' you cause of your previous post in a different thread! You rock Holic! :beer

Jeb
01-17-2005, 11:04 AM
When it comes to the UFO screen type plates, you just push the posts on the back of the Petty Numbers through the screen. I also have a couple by Maier and O'neal USA that have to be bolted on in much the same way.

Yes, the posts on the back of the numbers will stretch out a few of the little squares in the screen. If you remove the numbers then you can replace the screen easily by going to Wal-Mart's arts and crafts department and get some new screen. I put a blue screen in one of my 86 KXT plates with white Petty numbers. I didn't even re-rivet the blue screen in. Just took some needle-nose pliers and bent out the tabs on the original rivets and stuck the new screen over them and bent the tabs back down. Yes, it was tedious! :D

I've got a few Petty numbers in white and black left i could part with. :naughty:

Xowner
01-17-2005, 03:38 PM
jeb pm sent for the numbers holic sent one your way too