PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheelers in joe dirt

85_ATC_200S
01-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm sure everyone has seen Joe Dirt, but i was watching it on comedy central today and noticed that joe wears a 3 wheeler shirt. It's on the part where he's walking down the side of the road with the sign that says "Wont Kill you". The shirt is yellow, and it looks like theres a couple 250R's on it.

1985_250_ATC
01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Well Joe isnt really a respectable guy, so I dont know if you should be spreading this hahaha, just kidding, cool find, next time I watch that movie I will keep my eyes open...

TrikerR
01-03-2005, 10:59 PM
thats just playin on the fact that most dirty rednecks used to ride 3 wheelers...in other words, BAD PUBLICITY

Quickonstep
01-03-2005, 11:27 PM
hrmm.. im a redneck.. does that make me bad?

83185s
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM
lol im not red but i gotta neck! and i ride trikes!! lol am i half bad? lol :D

threewheelin-feelin
01-03-2005, 11:46 PM
i was watching that today.......but i didnt pick up on it........ive got the movie...guess i have to go watch it now lol

Tri-ZNate
01-03-2005, 11:49 PM
You say Redneck like its a bad thing. You a city slicker because all a redneck is is a glorious absence of safistication, which we are all guilty of at one point or another. I guess I better watch that movie. LOL

TrikerR
01-04-2005, 12:29 AM
nah guys, dont take offence...i myself live in a rural town...but im talking bout the real red necks, the ones that marry sisters and stuff.

bonkers_200s
01-04-2005, 12:34 PM
A redneck and pervert are two differant things, lol.

I own a trike, I'm a bonafide true blooded redneck, but I wouldn't nail my sister, lol.

r00sty
01-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I love the way my mullet caresses my neck in the wind as I wheelie up and down the highway, no sun getting through my mullet!!!! :mad:

renotrikeguy
01-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I just got done watching Joe Dirt for about the 5th time. Yep 85_ATC_200S your right. I tried to snap a screen shot of the shirt but the DVD is copy protected too well. But I was able to take a picture of my screen with a digital camera. And here is the pic. Not the best quality but it does show 2 trikes.

threewheelin-feelin
01-04-2005, 07:29 PM
looks like a 250R and a tecate. i wonder if its kid rocks idea lol..he is in that movie and i know he rides big reds.

Billy Golightly
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM
That is a nice find, pretty cool shirt too. I'd wear one! (As long as the mullet didn't come with it)

NICKG
01-04-2005, 08:40 PM

I own a trike, I'm a bonafide true blooded redneck, but I wouldn't nail my sister, lol.
believe him, he's from middletown new york...their idea of a good time is going shopping ar national wholesale liquidaters(off dolson ave), cow tippin or going to pick up chick in otisville(that is where they invented the tooth brush.....if it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called the teeth brush) seriously, in that town even the new cars have big 8 stickers on them...it's like a dealer option.

Kryten
01-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Here's a slightly better picture for you.

350xsx
02-07-2005, 09:16 PM
hrmm.. im a redneck.. does that make me bad?
me too, i think were a good part of society tho, How are you gunna say rednecks are bad publicity :confused: thats messed up, were good people

250sxwheeliepop--"You say Redneck like its a bad thing. You a city slicker because all a redneck is is a glorious absence of safistication, which we are all guilty of at one point or another. I guess I better watch that movie. LOL"

i dont even have to type i can just use other peoples quotes to express my opinions.....

bonkers_200s

i dont have sister so i cant say i wouldnt :eek: :p j/k im pretty sure i wouldnt anyways..... howabout cousins?
Im jus messin around i wouldnt do that, i live in Nj now id be in jail for life, okay i should stop jokin before i am a perferted redneck and not a "bonafide true blooded redneck"--words of bonkers_200s :D