PDA

View Full Version : New Tri-Z Project?

BigGreenMachine
01-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Found a guy that is selling enough Tri-Z parts to make two running bikes and still have parts left.

He says;

there are 2 frames , 1 frame is mint as mint can be , 2or 3 sets of front forks that seem to be fine , 2 or 3 swingarms , 1 cylinder that needs a sleave (i priced the sleave and piston rings from wiseco at constantines and it came to 500.00 taxes in which wasn;t too bad) , 3 bottom ends , 2 axels , triples of bearings , wiring harness's , 2 rear plastice (1 set is pretty rough and the 2nd just need a small 8 inch beed of plastic weld , still has all original sticker on it) , air breather cover , seat , 3 rims , all front and rear calipers , rear skid plate which is still mint beleive it or not , heradlight assembly , bikes are totally disasembled , if u were verey interested i could have them sitting on its wheels , only if u were interested , oh yeah the real bonus is that the head pipe is immaculate shape , not a spot of rust at all , the radiators are mint , not a mark or twist at all . By the way the bikes are yellow and black ones ,, i look on ebay every now and again and there are a lot of these tri-z 250's being parted out.

They are both 86 models with yellow plastic. If I had another topend I could have two complete running bikes. Wants to trade all for a single cylinder sled or Honda trike. I'm offering my Bravo thats in awsome shape. Hope this deal comes through. I'll end up keeping one bike and selling another so this should be very fun for me lol.

smokinp
01-02-2005, 04:08 AM
that sounds like a good deal to me!keep us posted....