PDA

View Full Version : Tri-z Bassani exhaust

denn
12-31-2004, 04:27 PM
Does anyone have a bassani exhaust on there tri-z? If so does it fit good? I have one and it seems to not want to sit all the way on the cylinder, its kinda like they didn't open up where the gasket goes enough. Also, can anyone reccomend a sliencer to use with it, I can't seen to find one that will match up.

twgranger
12-31-2004, 08:34 PM
Good luck finding a bassani silencer, they are hard to find. If you are not happy with the pipe you can always sell it to me. :)

dirtface
01-01-2005, 05:45 PM
I have a Bassani silencer off of I think a '81-'82 atc250r. It almost fits on it, with a stock head pipe, but just doesn't. Now someone correct me if i'm wrong here, But it seems if you have a Bassani silencer, you have to have the Bassani head pipe for it to fit right. I ended up going with a whole oldschool DG system, on that bike.

mike from long island
01-01-2005, 08:46 PM
i have seen pics of other Z with a Bassani silencer there was a brand new never used complete Bassani exhaust on ebay a few months ago. your only hope i would think is ebay for a used one good luck. i sold my Phase five ehaust on ebay about two months ago. sorry everyone it went to the UK never to be used on USA soil again :(