PDA

View Full Version : best big bore kit for a R

RideRed250R
12-17-2004, 11:27 PM
iam gettin a waterpumper very soon and will be makin this into my young and restless beast! i have a older freind 47 with 2 kids LOL who has a banshee thats got 58 horses its got a 21cc dome ported polished v force reeds with spacer. and t5's on it. IT RIPPS! taken olds in 5th gear is a feeling like NO OTHER well its to its limits of the motr and 58 horses are quiet good but.... i want to make my r have close to that. as a teenage i might have unrealistic dreams but can i make the 250 cc cylinder make this horsepower?
my plans for the 250cc cylinder would be, stage 3 port and polish by trinity, 22cc pro design cool head with interchangable dome. v-force reeds and reed spacer, k/n jet kit fmf pipe and silencer.
can i get 58 horse from that set up? and wat big bore is the most reliable affordable and fastest revving?
adam

MO350X
12-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Some years ago.

It was an absolute BEAST.
It was their COMPLETE package, though.
Here it is off of CT's site:

CT/Pro-X 310 Complete Power Package....................$1450.00

Fun 250R Power Amplified!
Bolt on kit, no case mod required.
Excellent Value!
Reliable, Winner 24 hour team race
Boreable cylinder four oversizes available.
Kit includes: CT ported Pro-X cylinder kit, Delta V-Force reed cage, Keihin PWK38 carburetor,& CT midrange "National" pipe (Whale Pipe add $100.00)

I can tell you it was an easy installation (all bolt-on) and the results were astonishing.

Something to think about.
The price isn't bad for all the stuff you're getting.

Good luck!