PDA

View Full Version : Price of Factory ATC 250R rear fenders?

Darius1502
12-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Went to bikebandit and the price was $999.99....obviously this is wrong.

Who has them and whats the best price?

tecate250RR
12-16-2004, 11:52 PM
check Maier-mfg.com for your fenders. they should be anywhere from 135-160 dollars.

a-camp
12-16-2004, 11:55 PM
James Lucky 106.00

350x'inNY
12-17-2004, 12:42 AM
BikeBandit lists any Honda discontinued items as $999.99 So... looks like Maier's your only alternative to ebay or one of us on the board...

Bruce

KASEY
12-17-2004, 12:45 AM
nope!!! all wrong, cal -atv has oem platic,, a friend just got ALL new plastic for $400 ,,,,,

350x'inNY
12-17-2004, 02:49 PM
EDIT.... or any Honda shops that might have some in inventory. When parts are "Discontuinued" from HONDA, that means the distribution warehouses are MT and not going to get more in. Your average Joe-Honda dealership can not order them, thus making them nearly impossible to find for your average John Q. Public ATC enthusiest.

A few dealers have been smart enough to see low inventories on items and buy out the remaining stock or.... even fewer dealers... might have stock piled parts from the 'takeouts' in 87.

Better Kasey??? :D Give that place Kasey gave a call.. :Bounce I know a place that has a stockpile of OEM 350X parts... :naughty: but no more plastic left. :cry:

Bruce

HRC1
12-17-2004, 06:56 PM
EDIT.... or any Honda shops that might have some in inventory. When parts are "Discontuinued" from HONDA, that means the distribution warehouses are MT and not going to get more in. Your average Joe-Honda dealership can not order them, thus making them nearly impossible to find for your average John Q. Public ATC enthusiest.

A few dealers have been smart enough to see low inventories on items and buy out the remaining stock or.... even fewer dealers... might have stock piled parts from the 'takeouts' in 87.

Better Kasey??? :D Give that place Kasey gave a call.. :Bounce I know a place that has a stockpile of OEM 350X parts... :naughty: but no more plastic left. :cry:

Bruce
What oem 350x parts are we talkin about here? i need a seat, and maybe some misc stuff. I just got all new palstic, rear fen, front fen, both shrouds, fork boots and headlight garnish for my 85" 250r for 570$ shipped from service honda

ATCer
12-21-2004, 12:07 PM
Check out cal-atv.com. I bought all new factory plastic from them about a year ago. They still have a good amount of original factory (OEM) parts for the ATC250R. I was only able to find the gas tank shrouds for the '85 350x though - no luck with OEM red rear fenders for that bike (unless i go maier - yuck) - If anyone knows where I can get factory RED OEM plastic for that bike please advise

Luke

350x'inNY
12-21-2004, 04:11 PM
the OEM 350X parts that are left are like rotors, sprockets, CDI's, swingers, axle nuts, front and rear axles, chain guards, etc... ebay user name is dannym44 Tell him Bruce from NY sent you! A1 stuff! I ran across him when he had just started selling his "inventory" I missed out on the seat and rear fenders, but got the front fender. Mint tool boxes.. one with mint tools in it! A '85 crate motor, CDI's, rotors, hubs, sprockets, axle, etc... stock piled some parts up! I'm 350X'in for the long haul! :w00t:

Bruce