PDA

View Full Version : atc90 front hub question & more

jenndnn3
12-15-2004, 12:41 PM
I have a front hub/axle for a 90 very early year, that is a 4 lug not 3. Kinda surprised me. Can someone tell me if this is stock or not? I have tried looking on partsfish and bike bandit and they do not show scheme's for the very early years. Also would like to find the schematics for the early years as well because there are other parts, folddown handlebars and things that I need to identify. So if anyone knows where they are at and could point the way, it would be appreciatted. Thx Jen

Howdy
12-15-2004, 04:21 PM
I am willing to bet your 4 bolt hub is 4/130mm. If this is correct then the hub is most likely a late model 110 ( 82-85 ).
Thanks
Howdy

jenndnn3
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Yeah just looked on bikebandit's newer 110's. That looks like the hub. So that explians that one, now to figure out the rest of the parts lol.

ric
12-17-2004, 04:53 AM
I have the K0 US90 FACTORY PARTS MANUAL, if this is any help let me know what section and I'll get the page to you.

jenndnn3
12-18-2004, 09:02 AM
I need the whole front end setup. Most of the parts I have are in a box and I am unsure how this is suppossed to go together. And which parts if any I am missing. thx Jen

Howdy
12-18-2004, 10:47 AM
I need the whole front end setup. Most of the parts I have are in a box and I am unsure how this is suppossed to go together. And which parts if any I am missing. thx Jen

Do you need pictures of the 110 set up or the 90 set up? If you need parts I have some of those also.
Howdy

jenndnn3
12-18-2004, 10:59 AM
Picture of a 1970 90 front end with the fold down handle bar setup. Or a schematic. I dont know if I am missing parts yet. I do know I dont have the right year hub lol. This unit was frankenstiened together, I am thinking of putting the whole thing back together right and either restore or, sell. Thanx Jen

Howdy
12-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Picture of a 1970 90 front end with the fold down handle bar setup. Or a schematic. I dont know if I am missing parts yet. I do know I dont have the right year hub lol. This unit was frankenstiened together, I am thinking of putting the whole thing back together right and either restore or, sell. Thanx Jen

I am going to try to get a blow out of the front end. If I don't have a blow up of it I may just take an make one ( I should have all the parts ). So if you wish to restore it I can fix you up with most if not all your missing parts you may need. And you know me, you get service after the sale. ;)
Howdy

ric
12-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Here is the handle pipe page
http://www.atcheaven.com/Images/steering_handle.gif

ric
12-18-2004, 10:41 PM
and here is the front wheel page:
http://www.atcheaven.com/Images/front_wheel.gif

ric
12-18-2004, 10:43 PM
and last of all, the front forks:
http://www.atcheaven.com/Images/front_forks.gif

jenndnn3
12-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Thank you very much those are what I needed. Now I can see how this goes together. Howdy this one had that engine (83') that we just got running in it. Thats the thing it may be missing way to many pieces. This would great prob for someone who has a complete one and needs some of these intriguing parts.

jenndnn3
12-19-2004, 11:57 AM
By the way here it is or what it used to look like, I have since taken the x seat off, and I have the metal front fender (2nd pict). 3 sets of fiberglass fenders and a full set of mudflaps. but as you can see from picts the gas tank is a mess but the emblems are solid, so this is a tough decision. Dont know what the number plate came off of.