PDA

View Full Version : The best birthday cake-EVAR!

Billy Golightly
12-13-2004, 12:47 AM
www.files.3wheelerworld.com/atccake.jpg

Well my birthday was last Thursday and we celebrated it along with my moms yearly Christmas party yesterday (Saturday). My mom told me she had a special birthday cake but I never imagined...wow

MassTrike
12-13-2004, 12:56 AM
Happy B-day man! thats a sweet cake!!

chase"n"rabbits
12-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Happy birth day bill, badass cake!

PowerTrike
12-13-2004, 01:11 AM
Happy B-day from me too. They said it: nice cake!

Dammit!
12-13-2004, 01:11 AM
Your mom rules. :w00t:

MTS
12-13-2004, 01:44 AM
Your mom rules. :w00t:
no kidding that cake is freakin awsom...happy birthday...:D

Yamahauler
12-13-2004, 01:52 AM
what kind is it? that is a sweet cake. i wish i could have i bite!
happy birthday

350XParker
12-13-2004, 03:35 AM
That cake is awsome, and happy birthday!!

Fox250R
12-13-2004, 03:49 AM
Happy Bday! BUt you need some paddles on that trike LOL :)

RacerRichie
12-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Happy Birthday.
How did the 250R part of the cake taste?
Or is it a 250r with x headlights.
Anyways many more to you on 3 wheels!

Muddy200x
12-13-2004, 06:21 AM
Ok, Thats one way to eat a honda! Happy birthday

short4stuff
12-13-2004, 07:09 AM
nice.. but you ate that? .. i would of just looked at it lol

ScottZJ
12-13-2004, 08:00 AM
Super sweet cake dude! See sometimes it pays to get old. :cool:

Billy Golightly
12-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Yeah she really suprised me with it, Coolest cake I've ever had by far.

Actually we haven't ate all of it yet :P We ate all around the edges of the H ATC and the 250R (It has a numberplate with 1 on it if you look close). Haven't been able to get myself to cut it down the middle.

LMAO Muddy, that was funny as trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro-one way to eat a Honda haha. That was good, real good.

Jeb
12-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Happy Birthday Billy! :beer

Pistonhead
12-13-2004, 11:16 AM
Happy birthday man! Sweet cake too, I'm going to ask for one like that!

twgranger
12-13-2004, 02:31 PM
my girlfriend did the same thing for me. it was a pic of a tri-z on a ice cream cake, ill have to see if i can find a pic. That is sweet looking.

smokinp
12-13-2004, 02:53 PM
that rocks!!

Kintore
12-13-2004, 04:32 PM
send me a slice?

crackshot
12-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Evar Is Spelled "ever"!

trikerider2oo7
12-13-2004, 05:00 PM
nice cake billy...happy birthday. i barely got a happy birthday from my mom. no present, no cake, no nothin lol. dont bother me tho

Tri-ZNate
12-13-2004, 06:24 PM
WOW! I was lookin for a ATC toy to put on my cake but I would have never thought anyone could do that! WOW! Do you have a 350x or did she just do one she thought would be awesome?

ATC crazy
12-13-2004, 06:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/biggringift.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/party/birthday.gif http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/party/party.gif

atczack
12-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Bring me some, you don't live that far from Fort White!! Haha, sweet cake man. Happy Birthday!

Billy Golightly
12-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Evar Is Spelled "ever"!

Actually I did that intentionally, Evar is a more enthusiastic slang version of ever, its kind of an inside thing :) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=evar&r=f

My actual Birthday, Thursday, was pretty boring also TR. Spent most of the day still trying to get all the crap together and ready for Saturday. That turned out pretty good though so it made up for it. Thanks for all the happy birthday's everyone else.

Oh yeah Zack, we ought to try and get together and ride sometime. Ever been to the Alapaha River when its dry? I usually put in up at state road 6 and 41. They use to let you park all over along side the road, but the state put up no parking signs now, so you either gotta park under the overpass or if your lucky and got 4x4, go down into the bottom.

atczack
12-13-2004, 07:26 PM
No man, I never even heard of that place. It sound's like fun though, I'd like to try it. Yeah, we should get together after the holiday's sometime and ride somewhere. I will have to be on my 400ex though until I get all the little problem's worked out of my trike's. I'm slowly plucking away at them, I've got the part's I just need to get my butt in gear and install them!

Billy Golightly
12-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah that might be a little to far North for you to know about, its kind of a locals place but its still pretty good if you like sand. Where do you normally ride at, Osceola?

No problem on the 400, I would probably be on my trx250r. I had the Z running pretty good until this weekend when It developed some kind of a coolant problem...Might have burnt it up :cyring: But yeah, if you want to get together sometime let me know. I'd like to try and get a bunch of the Florida guys together for Trikefest next year, it'd be good if a few of us could meet up and get to know each other ahead of time.

atczack
12-13-2004, 08:17 PM
I've never been to Osceola, but I've alway's wanted to go. I usualy just ride around the wood's in Fort White. I don't know if you've ever heard of 'Three River's' or not, but it's right down from my house. I live on a dirt road and I can take my road to the abandoned railroad track's and ride toward's Three River's. Once you get into the community there it's all dirtroad's and you can ride the powerline road's to a mudding area where the local's go. It's a spring fed mudhole! You can jump in there and mud it up all you want and then ride out and after about 5 minute's you can see the cold clear water flow from out of the woods and start clearing up the murky water. Then we usually ride down to the Itcheetucknee river on Hwy 27 in Fort White and park our trike's under the bridge and swim in the river. As you probably know the river is spring fed also and is cold as ice. Sometime's I go to Croom, but I don't like it. To many whoop's. It's 2,600 acre's of nothing but wooped out trail's. I got a buddy with a 350 Warrior that love's that place for some reason and he sometime's talk's me into going. I've also wanted to go to 'Big Scrub' and 'Big Cypress' down south. I went to 'Big Cypress' when I was a kid and liked it. I am supposed to go down south sometime next year and run my quad in an event called the 'Rabbit Run' or something like that. Apparently it's a wood's race at night time, Like 20 mile's through the wood's or something. I would definetly like to go to 'TrikeFest 05' with some Florida guy's but my girlfriend should be having her babies, (twin's) about that time. Sorry about the long letter, I'm long winded.

threewheelin-feelin
12-13-2004, 10:57 PM
thats the coolest bday cake ive ever seen!!!! happy birthday!

Billy Golightly
12-13-2004, 11:13 PM
I've been to Osceola a couple times, best to go when its been dry a while the whole place is a mud bog and the skeedes will carry you off. I've got a friend that goes to Big Scrub pretty often, he says its really good. Haven't been there yet. I dunno if you've heard of the FTR but you should check them out, www.floridatrailriders.org I think I've heard of that ride your talking about, and one of their clubs puts it on.

BigGreenMachine
12-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Happy Birthday Billy!!! Best wishes.

atczack
12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah man, we should get a group of us Fl. boy's together after the holiday's in Jan. or Feb. after all the bill's get caught up again.

atckowalski
12-14-2004, 06:27 PM
I think I will make my friends a cake like that but instead of cake on the inside make it with dirt.(Like the old foam cake trick) :twisted:

Billy Golightly
12-14-2004, 07:52 PM
That sounds like a plan Zack, I can probably roust out a friend or two that'll go also.

atczack
12-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Sound's good. I'll plan on it. Can't wait. Hopefully I will have fixed some trike's and I can leave the EX at home, or let one of my buddie's ride it. Say man, whereabout's Live Oak do you live? My company ( Security Safe Co. ) is constantly in Live Oak on trouble call's and doing install's and stuff. We have an account at W.B. Howland's hardware too, and get a lot of supplie's there.

Billy Golightly
12-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I live up on the Northern end of the Suwannee County, out by the Boys Ranch-about a 1/2 mile from the river (Suwannee). We have an account at Howlands too, I usually go in there about once a week. I drive white dodge one ton, with "HNDAATC" as the license plate, TDR and Thor MX stickers in the back window. If you happen to see me stop and say hey.

atczack
12-14-2004, 08:44 PM
We were working out there last week. We installed the Security and Fire alarm on that big building that's gonna be a Diesel Mechanic shop. I can't think of what Hwy it is. It's not o far from that Chinese Buffet place.

Billy Golightly
12-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Hmmm...Trying to think of where your talking about. Must be somewheres at by the Industrial park? on Highway 90 heading towards Lake City?

J.D.
12-15-2004, 01:09 AM
Happy Birthday Billy. I hope you enjoyed your present...*wink wink*

Does that cake say 18th??? I thought you were already 18....

atczack
12-15-2004, 07:00 PM
I can't think of it, I'll have to ask the guy I work with. We were out that way again today. I seen the 'boy's ranch' sign and remembered that you said you lived out there. There is a 'Zetor' tractor place out there not far from where we were at today. We were just down from I-75 on Hwy 129 at a new subdivision they are building.

Billy Golightly
12-15-2004, 07:21 PM
I know exactly where that is at. Less then 10 miles from my house.

Goku,

It does say 18, kind of a long story on that.