PDA

View Full Version : Found an old Aircooled R

BigGreenMachine
11-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Had my g/f at the house the other day showing her this site and was looking at some 81/82 R pics when she said theres one like that close to her house. I was sceptical but she said its true, said it was two stroke and the pipe exits on the left side. Main thing she noticed was the exhaust guard. From her description the bike is pretty run down but runs like a scalded cat. The weekend I'm going to try and go see it. That makes three 250 twostrokes around here now, I'm excited too cause if I can I'll get my friend to buy it so I'll have a trike riding buddy. :w00t:

brandosfiero
11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
around here thier are tons of trikes everywhere.every time i leave the house and go somewhere im always looking in peoples back yards for trikes when we are driving and if i see one i tell them to stop i dont care we have to stop and ask if they want to get rid of it or sell it

OldSchoolin86
11-22-2004, 11:36 AM
I like that you have a g/f that can notice that much detail on a trike. Way to go man!

BigGreenMachine
11-22-2004, 11:44 AM
I like that you have a g/f that can notice that much detail on a trike. Way to go man!

Thanks, she has a 200 Big Red that she rides all the time. I've taken it for a spin and its a wheelie machine.