PDA

View Full Version : more 200x help (carb tuners)

200xkwit
11-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Im so determind to get this bike to run perfect its not even funny heres the scoop.

After looking at the plug I determind from the manual the the bike was running lean and needed to be rejetted this is what I have:

an 85 200x with weisco pistion on first bore/cobra pipe and holes in the air box lid with a uni filter ok now.....

I had a 100 size main and a 35 poilet in the bike when I got it. Today i went to the honda dealer and asked what he recommended for my setup and he gave me a 112 main and a 42 poilet and told me to try it and give him a call

well i know someone somwhere has around the same set up and want to get this bike running good so somoen help me plz o yea and its a stock 85 carb thanks

hotroddal
11-08-2004, 08:44 PM
did you tru moving the throttle need up or down at all( the c-clip)?????

200xkwit
11-09-2004, 10:50 PM
yup i did all i want to kn ow is what jets i should run givin my set up like a starting point..

MTS
11-09-2004, 11:31 PM
start with what the service guys at your honda shop suggest..they would know the best becuse well..they work on them and im shure they would know its hard to do jetting over the net sometimes becuse of the elevation changes...so..

200xkwit
11-09-2004, 11:36 PM
well when the honda dealer around me (hollink) hears the werd "atc" they freeze up and arnt to help full, they wopuld rather I spend 5 grand on an atv then try to "keep alive" my dangerous atc's carb