PDA

View Full Version : Anybody coming from Central N.J. to the St. louis area soon?

Trike Dude
11-07-2004, 10:35 PM
I have found a nice trike in central New jersey but it is a pick up only. I am in St. Louis.

Anybody coming from that area out this way soon? If so are you willing to bring a trike with you?

Let me know.

4cylinders
11-08-2004, 12:09 PM
hey, you need to get a job inspecting the levees.

Blown 331
11-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Damn, you have some bad *** bikes. What are you getting now? I'm just across the river and a little south from STL. I'm acutally in Maplewood at work right now.

Trike Dude
11-09-2004, 01:44 AM
I am searching for a nice 86(prefered)/85 Honda 250sx. I would like it for hunting and for the GF to ride.

I have an 85 Tecate I would trade or just buy it for the right deal.

Maplewood is nice. I work in U City on the loop.

Where do you ride?

hondaman1
11-09-2004, 06:43 AM
hmmm,small world! I live in waterloo also. been here all my life and they still won't let me leave! LOL!

84 Honda 200M
04 CRF 50 (kids)
98 Valkyrie

Blown 331
11-09-2004, 09:51 AM
My dad has a 250SX. It runs good, the rear end is rebulit but it needs tires and plastic. He actually bought new rear tires for it but the back rims are kinda bent up and he was looking for some alluminum rims. Would you be interested in that? I might be able to get it and trow some cash your way for the Tecate. It's kind of a fixer upper but it's not totally beat. I also have a bunch of Honda 200/185 3-wheelers and a Yamaha 225DX. They all need work though.

I just bought a house but my dads is about 4 miles away all country roads. My dad owns a 40 acre woods and my uncle owns a lot of farm land so I ride out in IL. It's a Waterloo address. So I can pretty much ride at any time. I can be watching TV hope on a ATV/dirt bike and take off whenever I want. There is also a spot in Coulterville IL. And I've also been to St. Joe's and Suttons Bluff in MO.

Hondaman1, how old are you? If you're in your early 20's I might I know who you are or someone who does.

EDIT: Oh yeah if you are interested in the 250SX I just remembered I have a bunch of SX parts. Whole motor, all wiring, ignition, carbs, skid plate, foot pegs, air box, too much to remember. :D